• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to know

soni.03

Hey everyone, i should hopefully be having my op around april may, stil got ages to go and i will be having my operation at St Georges hospitL,
Is there anyone who has had a bypass at St Georges and how there experience was :)

Hi there and welcome

Hiya i was under st georges have you been told your having it there for definate if not theres a chance you might be done at st anthonys private hospital as i was done there and im afraid theres no comparison between the 2 st anthonys is like a 5 star hotel

Hi Soni

I am under St Georges, i dont know when i will be having an operation but am have got an appoitment with bariatric team on 8th February.. How long have you been waiting ???

Nicky xx

Hey nickynoodle.. I have been waitin since october 2010 so about 15 months.. Ive had my app with the bariateic team last week and said op should be in anout 4 months so fingers crossed :) xx

ooo i am not far behind you then Soni :), its taken so long to get to this stage...

What sort of things do they ask you when u meet bariatric team?? i also got appointment with dietician at end of February ..

Nicky x

Yes ita tken very long, i went to germny last minute so i ment dieticn befre consultant surgeon? The consultant explain me th procedures and what would suit me best really, he checked my stomach which was abit embaresin as i dnt like showin any men my flabby belly lol, my app didnt last long as i new wjat i wanted and new most of the common side
Effects, i do wish u luck for
Ur app :)

welcome Soni, sorry i never had my op there.. but just wanted to say hi xx

Hi Hun welcome n good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back