• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just watching Fern Britton on This Morning...

Did she do at least 30?!! Chews, not mouthfuls!

.... and she was just tucking into some sort of meat & potato pie/pastie!

I was surprised she could eat this sort of food given that she has a band.

I was watching her carefully to see how many times she chewed it! lol

Lisa x

:8855:lol lisa, she will be able to eat that if its only a couple of mouth fulls i doubt if she could manage a whole 1. how many fork fulls did she scoff :D i bet she didnt slop down her front either :roofles:

:D...and whose to say she did not spit it out the moment the camera was off her....;)

I noticed once the cameramen panned off her very soon after she ate things, she might not be able to deal with.

TV is just an illusion :D

its funny i was watching her a couple of weeks ago trying to beat a world record eating ferrero rocher and i was thinking the same thing, poor fern everyone must watch her eat i hope people dont do the same to me lolx heather

shes was scoffing donuts the other morning...

.x.

shes was scoffing donuts the other morning...

.x.

lol i bet she ran to the loo in the add break to wring her gutts lol, it wouldnt of stayed in long.;)

I think she has done really well especially considering all the media attention her wls has received.

I don't wish to sound like a stuck in the mud but it might have been the only thing 'naughty' she had eaten in a whole week and good luck to her. I know it is only a bit of banter on here but I think people should live and let live!!!!

I hope I look as good as her when I have lost my weight!!

I think she has done really well especially considering all the media attention her wls has received.

I don't wish to sound like a stuck in the mud but it might have been the only thing 'naughty' she had eaten in a whole week and good luck to her. I know it is only a bit of banter on here but I think people should live and let live!!!!

I hope I look as good as her when I have lost my weight!!

Not sure how to take your post. I was certainly only having a laugh when I started this thread. It wasn't meant to be taken in any other way.

I think Fern looks amazing. My point was that I thought people with bands found pastry and meat difficult to eat.

I most definitely live and let live so I am sorry if I have offended you in some way.

Lisa x

She seems to be always tasting something everytime i see here - suppose that's what you get having a chef as a hubby!!!!

Not sure how to take your post. I was certainly only having a laugh when I started this thread. It wasn't meant to be taken in any other way.

I think Fern looks amazing. My point was that I thought people with bands found pastry and meat difficult to eat.

I most definitely live and let live so I am sorry if I have offended you in some way.

Lisa x

lol of course its just a bit banter, i have eyes burning the back of my head everytime i open the fridge door let alone put something in my mouth. its just part of having a band when people around us know we had surgery. its like water off a ducks back to me now, if we cant have a bit banter between us then this forum wouldnt be the same. :cool:

My children are the worse. Every time I eat something naughty my son pipes up with "I thought you were on a diet mum"!

Bless them!

lol my son says if you eat that you will be sick he was 4 when i was banded hes 8 now and he knows all about what i should and shouldnt eat, my sis is a bander as well he also tells her what she can and cant eat, its well funny.:D

I agree that Fern has had a very difficult time so much so she has been on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She has to be seen to be participating in the show and if she is told to taste pies then thats what she has to do.
I agree too she looks great just a shame people around her didnt understand why she wanted to keep it private.
I wouldnt be famous for anything no privacey.
However on our forum we can be honest about what we are and how we feel and if we screw up we can share that too.......wonder if Fern knows about minims!!!!

Jay xx

i agree, i hope i look as good as her when i've lost my weight. True she may not swallow either........if u know what I mean lmao

Back