• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kays post op sleeve diary!

Aww Hun, hope you're feeling better soon sweetness. You are doing great!! Sending hugs and flowers xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for your constant support you've been fab from the start, heading over to check on your progress now xx

Any better today hun? X

Much better today, can actually swallow. I've managed 1.5l of nas and some homemade lollies, a protein shake. Some soup and just going to try some weetabix ? How are you feeling? Xx

Glad to hear it :). I am fine, just did a late shop and now I am ready for my bed lol.

Good to read you are feeling a bit better now from the tonsillitis - what bad luck - its not like you are already trying to recover from major surgery or anything!

I cant believe we are at 3 weeks post surgery this week - in some ways it seems like forever away - I've already almost forgotten what the LRD was like and how I wanted to eat my arm! I've also forgotten just how dreadful I felt post op days 1-3. The body and mind are very clever at making us glaze over the stress :D Hope you go from strength to strength Kayy
x

Tonsillitis has cleared up now but I'm really struggling otherwise with fluids and food, no pain but feeling full so easy means I'm just not getting enough in. No hunger or appetite at all :( finding this a lot harder than I thought I would, feel selfish for saying it but I really miss food!

Tonsillitis has cleared up now but I'm really struggling otherwise with fluids and food, no pain but feeling full so easy means I'm just not getting enough in. No hunger or appetite at all :( finding this a lot harder than I thought I would, feel selfish for saying it but I really miss food!

Good to hear your throat is better. Are you finding cold drink difficult? I do to some extent so I drink unsweetened fruit tea all day. I have a good insulated drinking flask and sip from that constantly. I think it is weird that I am not feeling hungry but thinking about food all the time. Its not easy is it hun. I hope you can find a way to increase your fluids, might be worth a wee chat with your provider. Take care love x

I can relate - I have realIsed that 3 meals a day when so strongly restricted isn't going to do the trick and that it might be (for now) 6 tiny meals are the way to spread the 600-800 calories out over the day so that energy and nutrition a levels are maintained whilst still enjoying weight loss ?

I am at a hotel this week as I am delivering training and the fixed meal times have proved very challenging. I can't eat soup, main course and dessert so now take the banana or yoghurt etc and try and eat in mid meal times!

I am so pleased to read you're better after the strep throat :)

Take care xx

Hi all!
Have not updated for a while, been so busy enjoying the benefits of wls lol.
I am
Now a grand total 42lb down since the 28th of May!!!
Eating very small portions 3 times and taking all my vits as well as having my weekly b12 injections.
Booking a holiday abroad as I now feel confident enough to wear a swimming costume :)
Hope everyone else is enjoying this journey as much as me :)

Hi all! Have not updated for a while, been so busy enjoying the benefits of wls lol. I am Now a grand total 42lb down since the 28th of May!!! Eating very small portions 3 times and taking all my vits as well as having my weekly b12 injections. Booking a holiday abroad as I now feel confident enough to wear a swimming costume :) Hope everyone else is enjoying this journey as much as me :)

That's brilliant Kayy!!

Have a fab holiday xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all! Have not updated for a while, been so busy enjoying the benefits of wls lol. I am Now a grand total 42lb down since the 28th of May!!! Eating very small portions 3 times and taking all my vits as well as having my weekly b12 injections. Booking a holiday abroad as I now feel confident enough to wear a swimming costume :) Hope everyone else is enjoying this journey as much as me :)

Fantastic Kayy. I nearly missed this entry :eek:

You are doing really well. Glad you are enjoying your WLS journey.

Hugx

Been a while since I've been on here!! Still enjoying this journey, can now manage to fit in 3 super small high protein meals and roughly 2.5 litres of nas squash or water a day. I have so much more energy these days it's amazing!! I have lost a total of 69.9lb since my lrd :)

Attachments

• image-806583335.jpg
    image-806583335.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations Kayy, sounds like it's all working out well.

I'm moving on to purees tomorrow and still can't imagine what restriction feels like. I hope it happens soon..

:)

Congratulations Kayy, sounds like it's all working out well. I'm moving on to purees tomorrow and still can't imagine what restriction feels like. I hope it happens soon.. :)

Do you feel the restriction when you drink fluids? I felt it very early on but you most certainly will once you move onto softs and solids. The only other advice I can offer is try not to get to hung up on weight loss at this stage, I almost drove myself crazy in the first few weeks because the scales hardly moved but it was probably down to swelling etc. I'm going to head over to your diary once my little cherubs/monsters are in bed and have a catch up xx

Back