• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kettlebells

joey80

So tonight i took the plunge and decided to try kettlebells, and boy was it hard, but well worth burning off 1000 cals in 40 mins for whoop whoop, gonna b hurting tomoz but looking forward to doing it again on thurs, so has ne 1 else done it and how did u find it??? xxx:character00116:

Blimey 40 mins, you must have a lot of stamina! I have never tried it but I'm guessing it's knackering!
well done you, I on the other hand have done nothing!

So tonight i took the plunge and decided to try kettlebells, and boy was it hard, but well worth burning off 1000 cals in 40 mins for whoop whoop, gonna b hurting tomoz but looking forward to doing it again on thurs, so has ne 1 else done it and how did u find it??? xxx:character00116:
omg!!!!! whats that all about? :eek:

Watch the weight loss slow as I bet you'll start getting muscle with this!!!! brave lady!!! Good on ya xx

OMG 40 mins, fair play to you, I bought a 5kg kettle bell, it was HHHHHAAAARRRRRDDDD, I now use it as a door stop when I want to keep the front door open.lol
Now I'm thinking maybe I should use it again. x

I do kettlebells and it takes a bit of getting used to. Im on an 8kg bell and started on 4 so you progress quite quickly. I do ironcore and kettleworx at home about 2-3 times a week. Its really good for giving your arms shape. Well done, 40 minutes is awesome!

Ooww my friend raves about kettlebells...my main worry after weight loss is my arms, so im thinking about kettlebells to get rid of the bingo wings!!!

o i deffo think it will tone up arms, went again tonight and found it so much easier and felt good coming out of there too x

I have one but it's much too heavy I think. The one I have is 12kg, and (don't even ask) I once had a 20kg one but I sold that on ebay to a huge hairy biker who came to pick it up. Last summer pre op I did my back in with the 12kg one just by holding it and doing some ordinary twisting motion as instructed by my trainer. It took the entire summer for it to get better. I do have spinal arthritis so it wasn't clever of her and she was very sorry. I do weights now with weighted balls she brings for our sessions but I am avoiding that kettlebell for dear life!

ouch Ruthie, that is heavy. Mine is 5kg thats 11lb, too much I think, I may get a 3kg one, thats 6 and a half lb. x

Back