• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kettlebells

i got a 6k kettlebell which is way too heavy at the gym i use a 3lb 1 to start off with then will build myself up i think, good session last night o feeling fab today and has actually lost 5lb in weight this week xx

my very young 20yrs and healthy but not fit step daughter had a go last week and i was furious they put her straight on with an 8kg one and she's still aching and has a pain in her arm , they didn't do any kind of health check and i'm sure if i'd turned up they would've just let me have a go and i'm 6 weeks post op gggrrr :( well done you though because you seem to know what you're doing and being sensible :)

angiemason said:
my very young 20yrs and healthy but not fit step daughter had a go last week and i was furious they put her straight on with an 8kg one and she's still aching and has a pain in her arm , they didn't do any kind of health check and i'm sure if i'd turned up they would've just let me have a go and i'm 6 weeks post op gggrrr :( well done you though because you seem to know what you're doing and being sensible :)

You should always start low weight to start as you really have to get your technique right first off otherwise injury will happen. I started off with 4kgs as i had been doing weights for a while.

that's what i thought , and she said to her you'll be doing two at a time next week, i couldn't believe it because she has never done weight exercise before and no exercise for about a year :( anyway i've told her to come swimming with me but she used to be a brilliant swimmer so will leave me way behind :)

Back