• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hopefully this will do it.....

You will have to click on Raynes name and the look at her public profile to see her pic

When i look at all your threads i can see everyones profile pics.. but i can see mine unless i actually go on my profile.. i dont know why lol

you always cheer me up Rayne xx

haha.... ooh the bikini line might help!!
i will see if i can put a pic up... i will ask my daughter to take one now lol x

What of your bikini line:eek::eek::eek::eek:

haha glad i cheer you all up... i cheer myself up too sometimes.. im easily pleased!!

haha you loons im not gonna put a pic of my bikini line up... im gonna ry an put my pic at the side of the page.im going for it now lol

haha thanks Oonion.... bet your all glad you didnt get to see a pic of my lady garden!!

Thankyou Debs... i look a whole lot better when i have some make up on lol.
Just had a bit of a shock... my size 24 jeans i got less than 3 weeks ago have got a bit baggy... washed them and tumble dried them hoping they would shrink... just been to the loo... and i took them off without undoing the button or zip lol... so need new jeans now!! hoping the 24's in matalan will now fit lol

I found that when I could just slip my jeans on without undoing them I got in a right pickle...after quickly jumping out of bed and getting dress to collect dad from the church hall...I felt "odd". He wanted to go to Sainsbury's so I popped into the loo and found I'd put the bleeping things on back to front!!:eek:

No hope for some eh!!

haha Sarah thats funny xx

oh dear well you've both cheered me up :) i was feeling a bit rotten today :( and Rayne that's so nice to see who i've been speaking to all this time xx size 22 now me thinks why waste money on 24's :)

just been back to matalan... and the 24's were too small, the 26's were too big... omg im a 25!!! lol

our sainsburies only go to size 22 lol

sorry Rayne i meant 22 i don't think they do bigger than that at all :( but mine are really good fit wide legs and not stupid hipsters xx

haha i will give it a few weeks then try there 22's... oh dear i have just entered Midnight MOO!! its a ten mile walk in milton keynes to raise money for our local hospice for terminally ill people... its in July!!

we have one here but i'm not fit enough this year but hopefully my aim is to do it next year :) i was talking about it today funnily enough :) well done and i hope you manage it ok xx

i am gonna have to get some serious practice in lol... my feet hurt today after walking about 3 miles lol... i have some bad dry skin on my feet.. gonna have to sort that in the morning!!

Back