• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hopefully this will do it.....

Raynebubble

well i weighed myself this morning.... yes i know my normal weigh day is on a friday but i couldnt resist....
ive got 2lb to lose and then i have lost 6 stone.... so i thought i would give the weightloss a helping hand.... so this afternoon...

i had my hair cut.... yes about 12 inches off lol... now its shoulder length...

just hope this helps me get the 2lb off...cos im not having any more cut off!! lol

blimey thats a bit drastic!! lol

haha.... ooh the bikini line might help!!
i will see if i can put a pic up... i will ask my daughter to take one now lol x

Don't forget to clip your nails, wax your eyebrows and all your important little places, have a wee and a poo, remove any glass eyes and false teeth, floss, exfoliate, then fill yourself with helium and jump on the scales!! Every Little Helps! ;)

haha i have copied the list and i will tick them all off.

i had no idea how to add a photo on here so i have just changed my profile pic... i look pants as i have no make up on... and im tired lol.. but its of now and my new hair do... not my hair was down to my bum x

Don't forget to clip your nails, wax your eyebrows and all your important little places, have a wee and a poo, remove any glass eyes and false teeth, floss, exfoliate, then fill yourself with helium and jump on the scales!! Every Little Helps! ;)

have you been peeking???????????????????// :8855:

haha i have copied the list and i will tick them all off.

i had no idea how to add a photo on here so i have just changed my profile pic... i look pants as i have no make up on... and im tired lol.. but its of now and my new hair do... not my hair was down to my bum x

Cant see any pic at all :(

Awww Rayne I really hope you get the 2lb off by friday am sure others have suggested plenty of things to help lol. You will have to post n let u no wen u get there cause 6 stone is a massive achievement! Xx

you are funny rayne,
it is so nice to see how people cope differently with their weight loss difficulties.
i like your style my love and i believe like you that humour is the best medicine and it is a great deflecting tool.
hope you have a massive loss next week darlin
jan xx

i weighed again this mornng and i have a pound to lose lol... but im not stressing about it.. if it doesnt go then i wil lose it by next week lol... then i will have to post another thread saying... Immac have sold out!!

you are funny rayne,
it is so nice to see how people cope differently with their weight loss difficulties.
i like your style my love and i believe like you that humour is the best medicine and it is a great deflecting tool.
hope you have a massive loss next week darlin
jan xx

Thankyou Jan... for some people wanting to lose the pounds ca be very stressfull... i would like to lose all my weight.. like right now!! lol... but i know its not going to happen.. it took me 15 years to put on all my weight so it not going to be an overnight thing to get it off... i hope i do cheer everyone up with my threads... we all need a sense of humour... sometimes life is tough... but have a good giggle and it all helps xxx

Back