• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lady issues

vonny

Not sure if anyone can help but thought i'd ask any way as trying to get hold of my hospital is becoming a nightmare, (after care is rubbish at the Homerton) anyway every month two weeks into my monthly cycle i seem to gain weight and i can't figure out why its not a couple of lbs either its about 4 or 5lbs and im starting to get rather annoyed with it. I use to have a slight increase pre-surgery when i was actually on but never 2 weeks before and never the amounts im gaining! i don't get it i'm eating the same stuff every week and doing the same amount of exercise too!

Also now some of you might think im being stupid here but my bust is refusing to go down and measurements around the back is coming off but the fullness is just as full and dare i say has gone up a cup size, not a problem except my back is really feeling the strain as i've gone from a 44-46 E up to a 36-38 F/G if anyone else is having this issue or had this issue in the past please tell me they will start to shrink soon, normally on a diet they are the first to go but not this time! xxx

Once your period is gone do the extra lbs go with it?

basically im two weeks pre TOM i know that next week the weight will start coming off again as this has happened in the past few months but what gets me is i use to have the problem when i was on TOM but now its 2 weeks prior :-S I know im probably worrying for no reason and im sure its normal just wondered if others have the same issue!

I never used to either, now I loose before my cycle then can put on 5lbs after it! Very strange. It does come off though - generally speaking I always end up at the same weight after my body has finished dealing with the event !!

great at least im not the only one :) xxx

Na your not the only one coz every month I put on about 7lbs and then it comes off over the month again.

Jo
xx

Back