• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last Meal

Me too! I actually think it wasn't all that tasty really. But the calories were still there! I have dreamt about food every night since the op! Last night I had a roast dinner with lots of gravy. Yummy. X

lolalou said:
Paula what will yours be? X

I'm thinking Chinese nom nom lol

jillyiant said:
Less than 3 weeks to go & Im really worried that I might do some damage to my weight loss & get turned down at the last minute so Im trying to be good everyday.

My dietician actually said to have last meal/blow out before starting pre op

Mine is going to be a 40 day matured steak (medium rare) with anya potatoes, steamed veg and peppercorn sauce. Washed down with a cold glass of healys Cornish rattler Cyder.

Paula Lewis said:
Mine is going to be a 40 day matured steak (medium rare) with anya potatoes, steamed veg and peppercorn sauce. Washed down with a cold glass of healys Cornish rattler Cyder.

That sounds close to healthy! :)

I eat quite healthily anyway. I just eat loads of it lol. I'm not keen on take aways, but I love a good roast (done in the slow cooker). No roast potatoes, but I love gravy and loads of veg !

My biggest downfall is my portion sizes, but I'm now eating off a smaller plate, as advised by my dietitian :)

Me too, I could eat a roast dinner then go back for a second plate! I've bought a super fancy template/side plate for when I start eating food again, will be strange dishing up that little! X

lolalou said:
Me too, I could eat a roast dinner then go back for a second plate! I've bought a super fancy template/side plate for when I start eating food again, will be strange dishing up that little! X

That's one thing I've had to stop myself doing is going back for a second plate. That's why I can't wait for my bypass xx

Mine was harvester ribs and 2 bottles of baileys :0 god my head hurt the next day lol x

I had mine with my sister and her hubby, fillet steak from Chatsworth house, homemade stilton and bacon sauce, creamed potatoes and steamed vegetables with a glass or two of bolly xx

Back