• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Last Supper!

Kay1962 said:
My op is on the 6th May as well, and I have been on the pre-op diet for the last week. I did have a binge the few days before I started the preop diet, but am totally focused now. Even went to Nando's and watched my husband have a scrummy meal while I had a small bowl of frozen yogurt, it has paid off tho cause I have lost 8" to date - roll on the 6th.

Well done,stick with it x

Fading Grace said:
Haha you lil' nutter! :p You will go to ALL of those places? :eek:
God, I love TGI Fridays I haven't been for ages because too fat to sit in the booths! :8855:
I used to get a fab Oreo's cookie cocktail from there.. and the Jack Daniels dipping sauces *Drools*

Well we can support one another once we both start the milk diet so that's good!

Hell yeah... Pizza hut tomorrow...lol. On a serious note tho I am proper committed but I need to mourn my food... I am gonna miss my food. But a slim and healthy body is more important. Xx

Them Oreo cocktails are amazing!!!

I'm not doing a milk diet I think... I am spending tomorrow reading over my pack see what the Pre op is all about.. :) x

Back