• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leaking like the Titanic..

Scooter,

How are you doing now? I really feel for you - its awful what you have been through, things are bad enough for us without the added things you have had to endure

let us have an update sweetie

xx

hi quick update from walsall manor, i goto theatre first thing tomorrow morning.

the plan is this:
open surgery will be performed
staples will be removed
stents will be removed
stomach will be restapled
bowel will be sewn to leak site

correction surgery to be performed by mr amir kahn and mr mirza. hopefuly the nj tube will be gone and tomorrow night i can have water :)

pls keep fingers crossed for me x thank you for your support

I'm keeping everything possible crossed for you!

Good luck lovely, let us know how you get on!

Nx

Same here...EVERYTHING crossed for you!

Good luck Hun... Let this be an end to this pain and on to happier times xx

Hope all goes well and that you're on the mend soon

Oh honey I'll be keeping everything I can crossed for you, I'll be sending you all my very best wishes xxx

from me phone :D

Here's hoping tomorrow puts an end to all your suffering & you can progress on your journey & begin enjoying life again xx

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed, Scooter -- really hope this revision surgery provides the permanent solution and sorts out all your problems -- best wishes. xx

Scooter....wishing you lots of luck. Hoping this will be your final hurdle & you can get on a happy journey to weightloss. Thinking of you x

Thinking of you thus morning honey xxx

from me phone :D

Ive just read through this entire thread and am absolutely appalled at what you've been through and the negligence you have suffered. I pray that everything goes well for you, and that once you have made a full recovery, you sue them for everything they're bloody worth. :)

Keeping you in my thoughts hun xxx

Back