• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lighterlife and Bypass (pre op)

Wow, thanks for all the advice. Have spent today fighting with myself over food. Determined not to gain any more weight, can start Lighter Life again on Thursday night. Will let you all know how I can get on. At least I will feel like Im doing something while I wait for a surgery date.

Wow, thanks for all the advice. Have spent today fighting with myself over food. Determined not to gain any more weight, can start Lighter Life again on Thursday night. Will let you all know how I can get on. At least I will feel like Im doing something while I wait for a surgery date.

Isn't the cambridge diet almost half the price of LL?

I dont know - never heard of the cambridge one until I came on here.

Cambridge has actually been around a lot longer than Lighter Life...(and although hard to find out the truth many think it is all made in the same factory).

There is another meal replacement called Lipotrim, the same as LL and CD but it is cheaper and you can get it from pharmacies...the variety is not as good with Lipotrim...but they are all high protein diets.

Cambridge is a little cheaper than LL but has more variety.

Hope this helps.

(((hugs)))

Back