• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquid Diet Starts!!! :)

Well its here today I started my liquid diet for 2 weeks before surgery!!! Wish me luck that I can get through it without any problems :)

Best of luck, maybe you should view it as one day at a time, then the task does not seem so daunting. I find it a blessing to be able to go to bed earlier so that I do not think of food and when I get up, another day is over and one day closer to surgery. Thinking of you.

Yay not long now.

Keep reminding yourself of what a difference this op will make to your life xx

Well its here today I started my liquid diet for 2 weeks before surgery!!! Wish me luck that I can get through it without any problems :)

Good luck hun :) You can do it, this is the start of a new beginning :)

:talk017:

Wishing you the very best of luck. It's not easy, but it's so worth it!! Keep your eye on the prize and you'll do great xx

Good Luck!
I have decided to start the Milk diet on Sunday 7th July, and do one day on one day off, so as to prepare for when I have to do 2 weeks of it starting 27th July. I'm not sure if this good idea or if I'll cheat and then think that it's ok to do this when I have to do it proper...... I have found some other sugar free syrups which you can add to milk though other than sugar free Crusha (raspberry and strawberry flavours only). If you go to Cream supplies . co. UK then choose hot/cold drinks and mixers and then go to the syrups, there are a number of more interesting flavours which are sugar free (Irish Cream, Chocolate, etc, etc). Might help with the boredom factor of drinking milk for 2 weeks. x
Good Luck again. x

Good luck, It will be worth it!

I started mine on Monday and so far so good, l know it is not about the weight loss but so far lost 8lbs!.

Good Luck Life's a Journey and H12.
I start mine proper on the 27th July, I was planning on starting a bit earlier and doing a day on, day off type of thing before I have to do it solid for 2 weeks. Did either of you do this?
Also I was looking into Sugar Free Milkshakes, there is only 2 flavours of Crusha sugar free (raspberry and strawberry). I found that if you go to creamsupplies.co.uk and look under hot/cold drinks and mixers and then syrups, there are lots of other flavours (Irish Cream, Chocolate, Caramel) which are sugar free and you can mix with milk. They are quite expensive about £8.00 a bottle but worth it so as not to get too bored. I hope this helps. xxx

Good Luck! x

I've started my milk diet today don't feel like I'm on a diet though just know that each day completed is a day closer to my op

Good Luck Life's a Journey and H12.
I start mine proper on the 27th July, I was planning on starting a bit earlier and doing a day on, day off type of thing before I have to do it solid for 2 weeks. Did either of you do this?
Also I was looking into Sugar Free Milkshakes, there is only 2 flavours of Crusha sugar free (raspberry and strawberry). I found that if you go to creamsupplies.co.uk and look under hot/cold drinks and mixers and then syrups, there are lots of other flavours (Irish Cream, Chocolate, Caramel) which are sugar free and you can mix with milk. They are quite expensive about £8.00 a bottle but worth it so as not to get too bored. I hope this helps. xxx

Good luck with everything :) each day down is one day closer :)

How are you doing @LifesAJourney?

How are you doing @LifesAJourney?
Well I am on day 7 of the liquid diet and it hasn't been too bad I just feel really weak and tired I don't know if that is normal since I am only taking in between 700-900 calories and lots of water. I am tired alot as well so I don't know if that is a side effect as well any input on that as you have gone through it already would be great . And thanks for asking :)

Well I am on day 7 of the liquid diet and it hasn't been too bad I just feel really weak and tired I don't know if that is normal since I am only taking in between 700-900 calories and lots of water. I am tired alot as well so I don't know if that is a side effect as well any input on that as you have gone through it already would be great . And thanks for asking :)

I definitely think feeling weak and being tired is normal - well I definitely was as well. You're nearly there hun and doing very well :) :) :) xx

Im on day 9 of my pre op and im weak and light headed towards 3-4 o'clock im so tired aswell good luck with it all hun not long to go x

Back