• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet tomorrow

rhj2012

So, this is it: My last hour before starting milk diet for next week surgery?!!

Been having so many health problems all I really wish was could it be tomorrow.... not scare of liquid diet as did it before about 4 and half yrs ago...guess I am only bit...how can I say it....good way nervous in antecipation for this new life everyone promises me I'll have....

Will keep u posted on diet diary, wish me well ;)

Btw..can anyone explain to me how to add the bmi tickers?? been trying but dont seem to get the hang of it :confused::(

tks

i will keep my fingers (and everything else) crossed for you hun. good luck with the milk diet!!! hugs xx

Good luck with the milk diet. I've been on it for 10 days now and it does get easier (even if your mouth feels like velvet!!) I found that Pepsi Max was my saving grace. You can have sugar free cola and Pepsi Max has no sugar but a sweet taste (unlike the other diet cokes). Made all the difference to me. It can be difficult getting 6 pints of fluid into you each day too. Try and get as much as possible earlier in the day otherwise....set up your bed in the toilet!!! Good luck!

Hi Mixman, I'm lucky I Love milk :) but skipping breakfast was hard, very hard!! Will get better I'm sure :)

Back