• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lisa Sargese

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Has anyone seen Lisa Sargese's WLS post-op videos on YouTube?

Awesome! I don't mean that in a voyeuristic sense, but I am amazed and humbled that she has bared so much of herself and life to the world.

wow i just took a look. the first one when she is crying is hard to watch. but she did it. i was slightly concerned when she talked about the band that she had that didnt work, as i am looking to have a band, but she did say it was years ago, so im hoping that they work better now. but it is so true about it not being the easy way.

The first one is not easy viewing for some, but it's worth perservering with. I love the one of her two years down the line. What a difference!

The band just didn't work for her, I guess. It doesn't for some people for a myriad of reasons. That was one of the things the bariatric nurse discussed with me.

Lisa is quite high profile in the US and has a blog, which unless someone else finds it in the interim, I'll post a link up to later.

Back