• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHY CAN'T ANYONE NOTICE YET? Sob :( (pics attached)

Just remember we are doing some thing about our appearence, They will always be b***** ugly
You are looking good Lisa, keep up the teriffic work

Lisa people that think we have taken the easy option, it is just pure ignorance. I was born with a very rare bone disease that stunts my growth, subsequently I am very short at 4ft 8" and I have spent my whole life battling with this ignorance. People can be so spiteful and hurtful and I can promise you these people that class themselves as adults are the very worst. I have had some very nasty comments over the years that have made me laugh and cry. I have now learnt that if you laugh at these comments, they actually don't know how to take it and end up being very embarassed.

We are the better people hun, let these idiots live on their perfect little planet in their perfect little bodies and watch them become very lonely, sad people.

Sorry for the rant but I get so cross about people that open their big mouths before they engage their simple little brains.

You carry on supporting your dear friend and she will love you for that. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

8 weeks post op and feeling very good and noticing the weight loss in my clothes (though not as much as I'd like on the scales) but no one else seems to notice. My colleague is also loosing weight at the moment and even though he's lost half of what I have everyone keeps complimenting him and saying how good he looks. My boyfriend kind of suggested today that people are not giving me compliments because I took the 'easy way out' and am 'not doing it properly by myself'. Felt a bit rubbish after that so took some photos for the first time since my op to do a comparison.

I think I look different but wanted to know what you guys thought too... now let's see if I can attach them...
Woww you look beautiful hun keep it up please dont take any notice to what people say and think and i must say there is nothing easy about what we did other people that are just on a diet can stop any time and have what they wish but we cant do that nor do we know what we should expect along the line we will never be the same again which is in a bad way as well as a good way..Good luck to you hun your doing great.xxx

Lisa i think your work colleague acted appallingly to your curvy friend. You must be a truly lovely person for her to be able to talk to you about what must have really made her feel awful and about 2 inches tall... Well done you xxx

It was horrible Julie - I felt for her so much. I think she was brave not to just burst into tears right there and then...I would have. And I feel very lucky too that she doesn't resent me for it and trusts me enough to talk to me honestly. She's lovely x

It sounds like to me that both you and your beautiful friend are very lucky to have each other....I am so glad she had you to talk to because I would have ended up in the toilet snivelling by myself for 2 hours...as for the evil old b***h who said that to her.....I hope she ends up with a really infected anal fissure that prevents her from sitting down for the next 24 months..... xxxxx

It sounds like to me that both you and your beautiful friend are very lucky to have each other....I am so glad she had you to talk to because I would have ended up in the toilet snivelling by myself for 2 hours...as for the evil old b***h who said that to her.....I hope she ends up with a really infected anal fissure that prevents her from sitting down for the next 24 months..... xxxxx

LOL...nice! That made me giggle :8855:

Hi all,

8 weeks post op and feeling very good and noticing the weight loss in my clothes (though not as much as I'd like on the scales) but no one else seems to notice. My colleague is also loosing weight at the moment and even though he's lost half of what I have everyone keeps complimenting him and saying how good he looks. My boyfriend kind of suggested today that people are not giving me compliments because I took the 'easy way out' and am 'not doing it properly by myself'. Felt a bit rubbish after that so took some photos for the first time since my op to do a comparison.

I think I look different but wanted to know what you guys thought too... now let's see if I can attach them...

I agree - there is a difference - but have to say it was the same for me :(
One of my friends kept saying "how many people have noticed now" and "Surely someone must have noticed" - but I had to keep saying "No they haven't" LOL

about 4 months in that all changed :D

Back