• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Losing too fast?

Yep me too. 3 tblsp salad to 2 cubes of chicken is the wrong way around xx

How're you getting on?

Thanks for asking yvessa! So yesterday wasnt great- couldn't finish my slice of toast with cheese and thinking I should have the cheese without the toast but did not fancy it! Then dinner I only managed less than an eighth chicken and did not add carbs. Today I think was better as had my yoghurt morning and then one scrambled egg and for dinner I made chicken pie so as its so soft I did manage a proper portion! Any other easy or clever protein ideas are welcome(I don't like fish though sorry Vic I know you love it!!

Well done for trying! A good way to have melted cheese is to use ham as the bread. Tastes very yum. A good casserole doesn't hurt. Yoghurt is good and cottage cheese can be if you like it especially the pineapple one.

tbh i don't focus on protein that much, i usually have yogurt with granola and fruit for breakfast, about to swap to total yogurt as it's higher protein and has live cultures in it. Lunch is home made bolognase or chicken curry or a sandwich or salad, i tend to add grated cheese to lots of things! Dinner tonight was 3 chicken wings and 1 hash brown. I had two small bits of cheese before going to the gym. Do you like babybel or edam? I bought a net of mini cheeses the other week and i've been working my way through them. I also have a glass of milk sometimes!

I'm sure you'll find your way Eve. When you say 1/8 chicken i don't know what you mean? Are you having it dry or with a sauce? I had everything with a sauce/dip at the beginning, be it ketchup or sweet chilli sauce it all helps it go down x

I buy my chicken Pre cut into 8 pieces so I take the drumstick part of the leg and have not been able to finish it and its small. I am always looking for new sauces as I agree it has to be really moist to go down easily. Tried diff cheese yest and that was good! Also think I have been having too much soup as I love it and its the only thing I can actually finish comfortably!

Back