• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost to much??? HELP

Bling Babe

I’ve have found maintenance the hardest part, I did get below my target but gained some, I’m getting it of now though, it’s a very tricky balancing act xx

Carby2barbie

It’s so tricky isn’t it! Are you happy? My mind has still not caught up so constantly battling that I think I’m fat even though I’m still loosing and fitting in size 6 xx

Bling Babe

It’s so tricky isn’t it! Are you happy? My mind has still not caught up so constantly battling that I think I’m fat even though I’m still loosing and fitting in size 6 xx
I’m very happy, would love the loose skin done but that’s going to be a long while away and honestly don’t know which area I would start because I’ve lots of bad area, my head has caught up now my battle is maintaining, my head still would love huge portions but obviously Percy (my pouch) won’t let me but he will tolerate sugary high fat food ! X

Sarnie

Has anyone had the problem of loosing to much? And what do you do or put in place to try not to loose anymore x
Have you spoken to your team about it? If you're worried I would talk to them to get some advice x

Sarnie

I only had support 2years post op so don’t have a team to turn to. As I went private x
Maybe talk to your GP, they might be able to give you some advice or refer you to someone who could help you x