• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling worried about lsd

Hannah2

@Kar8858 i think what @SAM55 meant was that sometimes people that go private don't necessarily do the same amount of research or have such a long lead time up to their surgery and the private providers don't always ensure that people have all the information they need as it can be so quick sometimes.

Of course, some NHS centres are also better than others at support and information.

SAM55

@Kar8858 i think what @SAM55 meant was that sometimes people that go private don't necessarily do the same amount of research or have such a long lead time up to their surgery and the private providers don't always ensure that people have all the information they need as it can be so quick sometimes.

Of course, some NHS centres are also better than others at support and information.
Thanks @Hannah2 . That was the meaning behind my post @Kar8858 . Whilst waiting a long time was frustrating, it did give me plenty of chance not only to research actual op, but also to get my head around what my diet would be afterwards, what practical steps I could take to manage that, post-op support, transport, and getting my head in the right place.

Kar8858

Yes and what I meant was it's down to your surgeon how long you spend on each stage not which way you have gone about surgery.