• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LSD not lost weight in 3 days!!

flossypants

HELP!!
I am due my to have my RNY Monday and have stuck to my LSD rigidly with a walk most days (depending on energy levels after work) & plenty of fluids
I have lost 8.5lb so far but need to have lost a stone by Monday!
What am i doing wrong?:cry::cry:

Not sure I have emailed my WLT nurse today, but I will lose it if I kills me, I have been eating food option at 900cal a day, so will do replacement drinks from Friday I think, but I tried that first and missed eating ritual.

I was never given a figure that I had to lose, obviously if each time I went back I hadn't lost something it would have looked like I wasn't taking it seriously and I felt that would have effected whether they thought I was a good candidate for surgery or not. but I would have thought that at the point you are at the LRD is all about reducing the size of your liver for a safer surgery and not about losing a particular amount of weight. I would just stick to the diet and stay away from the scales!!

my lrd was just 8 muller light yogurts a day! about 800 calories, If I remember rightly. try not to fret about it, if you're sticking to the diet then it should be all good! you still have till Monday to lose the rest. have they said if you don't lose a stone they wont do it or something?

I wasnt given an amount to lose as its not about weight lose its about the liver been smaller making the whole operation easier losing weight is an added bonus good luck with everything

Last edited:
Stick with it rigidly, its about your liver, as long as thats shrunk and is soft you will be fine. Well done on the loss so far.

Spoke to nurse, she reassured me that this can happen & to continue with it & not to worry phew!!
Doing shakes today so hopefully it will be a better loss Tomorrow ?

Back