• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown!

fento01

Hello everyone...I've been lurking in the 'introduce yourself' section but thought I better come over here now I'm on my pre-op diet.

It's day 6 of LSD for me today. I was very pleased with myself last night, I went out for a friend's birthday meal and stuck to it religiously.

I've been having 2 slim fast shakes and 2 cans of ww soup each day. Which has been surprisingly easy. Last night though I had a chicken breast and salad.

Anyway...its now 15 sleeps until I go into the Royal Shrewsbury for my sleeve. I weighed myself on Wednesday am and was 23st 1 / 2 lb. Will be interesting to see what I have lost today.

Have decided I'm going to start the 30 day squat challenge today (will only be able to do 16 days) but it's bound to help.

I just keep day dreaming about how I will look and feel afterwards...I can't believe that it is really going to happen. I just can't wait to feel more healthy and have more energy!!!

Xx

Hi and welcome :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hello fento!
I can only guess at how exciting this must be for you,i do keep dreaming of how the new me will turn out!
good luck in all you wish for

Morning!

Well I've just weighed myself and I'm 22st 10lb's now! So that's 4 1/2lb's gone since Wednesday! Pleased with that.

I've not long got up, just sitting in the garden sipping my slim fast shake. Got loads to do today...really want my house to be all tidy and organised for when I go in. A definite nesting instinct has taken over lol!!

2 weeks today I will be checking into hospital...eeekk!!!!

I'm having a nesting instinct too. Want everything done mainly cos I don't want to do it when I get back. Lol

When's your date? I'm 4th July xx

I'm the 7th!! It's coming round really quick now xx

I know! It will be here before we know it!! xx :D

Well its day 9. Feeling great, not hungry at all! Very stressed at work, burst into tears yesterday. Not like me at all (at work). Think it's a combinations of the diet, nerves, totm and just being totally over stretched!

Anyhow...off for my pre-op this morning. It's getting closer!!!!

X

Well its day 9. Feeling great, not hungry at all! Very stressed at work, burst into tears yesterday. Not like me at all (at work). Think it's a combinations of the diet, nerves, totm and just being totally over stretched! Anyhow...off for my pre-op this morning. It's getting closer!!!! X

Good luck with the preop xx

I'm also over emotional at the moment and have no concentration so using my annual leave now to distress before the op xx :)

Welcome and good luck :)

Hello there...Thank you for the welcomes! It's day 14 today of the LSD and I'm weighting at 22st 5 lb's. So that's 10 1/2 lb's lost! Chuffed with that.

I'm still feeling good but I am struggling with the old fury mouth business, it's really horrible! I'm so self conscious that I've got bog breath :(

Anyway, it's a week today that I go in. It's so exciting and I feel so lucky to have found this site, because I feel so well prepared for afterwards. Doesn't stop the nerves creeping in from time to time though!!

Xx

Hello there...Thank you for the welcomes! It's day 14 today of the LSD and I'm weighting at 22st 5 lb's. So that's 10 1/2 lb's lost! Chuffed with that. I'm still feeling good but I am struggling with the old fury mouth business, it's really horrible! I'm so self conscious that I've got bog breath :( Anyway, it's a week today that I go in. It's so exciting and I feel so lucky to have found this site, because I feel so well prepared for afterwards. Doesn't stop the nerves creeping in from time to time though!! Xx

Well done Hun. You're doing great!!

I have dog breath too!! Lol. Small price to pay. Living seeing the scales come down for once. It's becoming addictive. :D

Exciting times xx

Well done Hun. You're doing great!!

I have dog breath too!! Lol. Small price to pay. Living seeing the scales come down for once. It's becoming addictive. :D

Exciting times xx

It is so lovely to see it coming down...I can totally see its addictive!!

Really exciting times...I'm dying to but new clothes but that's stupid. I just can't wait to be able to wear all the things I've never been able to!!! Xxx

It is so lovely to see it coming down...I can totally see its addictive!! Really exciting times...I'm dying to but new clothes but that's stupid. I just can't wait to be able to wear all the things I've never been able to!!! Xxx

Totally feel the same way xx

Squat challenge

Hi there,
I am 2 days post op and recovering well from my band op and I am going to do the 30 day squat challenge too when i am recovered! Can't wait to be able to start to exercise a bit!
Claire

Hi there,
I am 2 days post op and recovering well from my band op and I am going to do the 30 day squat challenge too when i am recovered! Can't wait to be able to start to exercise a bit!
Claire

How are you feeling? I really can't wait! Last day at work tomorrow...loads of housework to do Saturday then that's It, in on sunday!!

Yeah bit of a confession, I kind of forgot about the squat challenge!!! I will defo start it as soon as I feel well enough lol.

Can't wait to feel confident enough to go swimming again

Onwards and downwards ey love xx

Back