• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown!

Feeling ok! Have a bit of sharp pain still when swallowing but feeling ok in myself.
3 days into recovery now and this morning slept until 11.30am. Must have needed it! I was hoping to go into the office today but I am going to wait until Monday.

Have been drinking a few shakes now and water. Not lost anything yet! Lol! Put 2 kg on after surgery but they said that is normal!

Would love to have the will power to not step onto the scales for a week and then see but just don't think I can!

I'm hardly eating anything! 350 cals prob tops. so body is probably storing!

I'll keep you updated!

Not long now for you!

Claire x

So glad to hear you're doing ok...

I can't believe I go in the day after tomorrow!!! I can't wait to be reporting on how it's all gone. I've lost another 1 lb today so pleased with that.

It seems odd to be excited about having an op but I soo am!
?

Xx

Thats great! I was in denial I think and wasn't excited at all really. Just going through the motions and the process!

We'll be looking out for how you are getting on!

xx

Weighing in today at 22st 2lbs! So that's 12lb's gone since I first weighed 2 days into the LSD.

Be great if I could loose 2 more before the op.

Lots of washing and house work to get done today. Final bits put into my hospital bag and I'm good to go! Got to be there tomorrow afternoon at 2. Hoping I'll be with women having the same procedure, it'll be nice to have a good old chat.

Xx

Thats great progress! I didn't speak to anyone at all in the hospital. Checking in every one was a bit apprehensive I think and it was very early 7am and I was up since 4! Try and relax today and get a good nights sleep! We'll look forward to seeing you on the other side! Good luck xxx

Good luck I'm having a sleeve tomorrow as well all the best with your op look forward to seeing you on the losers bench ;)

Good luck for tomorrow!

I'm all done! Went well, sore but otherwise fine. Have decided to move over to the post op section so see you all over there xx

Omg!! I've got 6 sleeps until my bypass, terrified, emotional, you name it I'm feeling it!! Well done to all if you who have just been done!! Xx

Back