• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lunch dilemma

Raynebubble

Hello Peeps, sorry this prob sounds relly trivial.... on monday i started the pureed part of the post op after bypass surgery.
On wednesday i have got a mega busy day... so not sure if i will have time to prepare a meal for lunch... which so far well yesterday and today was... scrambled egg... mash and peas and carrots...
is it ok to buy a ready made shepherds pie and have a bit of that for lunch... pureed with gravu of course???

am i being a div??

Eat what you like as long as the consistancy is pureed!Make sure it has plenty of protein.I lived on tinned Irish stew,tinned minced lamb and mash.Add a bit of fave veg and gravy!

Eat what you like as long as the consistancy is pureed!Make sure it has plenty of protein.I lived on tinned Irish stew,tinned minced lamb and mash.Add a bit of fave veg and gravy!

Hiya, thankyou very much... i will do that tmro then im visiting a friend and she says she has some low fat gravy at hers.. so i will buy a ready made meal and do that at hers.. then if i take a tub i can bring back the rest for dinner... my panic over lol xx

Back