• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chocolate!

Julie2

I've just eaten a scrambled egg with 2 veggie sausages and a slice of toast for lunch and I was still craving chocolate so I had a couple of squares and want more so I've had to get out of the kitchen to share my problem with you all.
Only another 20mins and I can have a cup of tea!

It's so sad that for those of us who don't dump chocolate goes down so easily and solid protein doesn't.
Be strong but if you are still hungry eat something nutritious and saintly-like cottage cheese! You've had a little treat and that's fine, but you need your protein more !!

have an options hot chocolate, might help :) x

Thanks Miss T & Caren. Cottage cheese and Options are both lovely but when I crave chocolate nothing else will do. I'm going to have a shower now to give me something else to think about.

i was going to suggest a nice shower or bubble bath :) paint your nails you can't eat it then x

Put the chocolate in the freezer - by the time it's defrosted enough for you to eat it then the craving might have given up and gone away - if not it's had to wait for ages and the next time perhaps it won't be so strong!!

Tatiana

Put the chocolate in the freezer - by the time it's defrosted enough for you to eat it then the craving might have given up and gone away - if not it's had to wait for ages and the next time perhaps it won't be so strong!!

Tatiana

Sorry but frozen chocolate doesn't stop me it just takes longer to melt in my mouth :p

The best thing to do is to go and brush your teeth not even chocolate tastes good with minty breath :brushing teeth::yuk: :D

Sorry but frozen chocolate doesn't stop me it just takes longer to melt in my mouth :p

The best thing to do is to go and brush your teeth not even chocolate tastes good with minty breath :brushing teeth::yuk: :D

Even dumping dont stop Wendy :) xx

ooh, the freezing the choccie is a good idea and wrap it in individual squares... it will take for ever to eat a square..then you wont eat more xx

I find if its not in the house and i have no way to get it i find something else to have instead like yoghert or banana, im a huge choccyholic so im hoping it will make me dump!!

Break the bar up into squares and pop it into the microwave. Melt it slowly, you don't want to burn it cause it gets a horrible acrid smell, then when it's nice and runny, open the pepper pot and empty the contents into it and stir until well mixed. Pour it into a slab on a piece of greaseproof paper and as it begins to set, use a palette knife to mark it into squares. Pop it into the fridge and every time you fancy a bit of choccy, have a piece. A little treat will do you the world of good.

Kate x

Break the bar up into squares and pop it into the microwave. Melt it slowly, you don't want to burn it cause it gets a horrible acrid smell, then when it's nice and runny, open the pepper pot and empty the contents into it and stir until well mixed. Pour it into a slab on a piece of greaseproof paper and as it begins to set, use a palette knife to mark it into squares. Pop it into the fridge and every time you fancy a bit of choccy, have a piece. A little treat will do you the world of good.

Kate x

sounds quite tasty :D:D

Mrs Quiggle said:

Kate x

Well, you can get chocolate with chili and with salt so I'm sure someone somewhere has tried it with pepper!!

Tatiana

I've had curry flavoured chocolate (I wouldnt have it again though!)

And of course there is chocolate wine and chocolate stout out there!

Not that any of it is any use to me as my vice is savory food!

Tatiana

My treat of choice this xmas is Matchmakers - they are tiny and tasty enough for me to just pick one and satisfy my craving! I dont dump on chocolate, which is a dangerous thing, but I do manage to be good most of the time! ;)

Kate x
Pepper? Chocolate and pepper? I think I'd prefer the chocolate neat.

Clever Wendy-think I'll put a toothbrush and paste in the kitchen for the holiday season. As a non-dumper I'm in a very big danger zone right now. I can eat sweet things, and crunchy things ! As I type the family are tucking into the deluxe chocolate biscuit tin. I'm salivating. I know I could eat three.
Give me a nice healthy chicken breast and I'm full after a few mouth fulls!:mad:

Back