• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton and Dunstable..can anyone stay with you?

Bling Babe

so surgery 27th March at Luton and Dunstable but would like to know if partner/hubby can stay with me until I go to theatre as I’m really not looking forward to being on my own while I’m waiting, wondering what other L and D patients have found .... please ?

so surgery 27th March at Luton and Dunstable but would like to know if partner/hubby can stay with me until I go to theatre as I’m really not looking forward to being on my own while I’m waiting, wondering what other L and D patients have found .... please ?
Hi Bling Alan could have stayed with me in the waiting room until I was asked to get changed and go to the waiting room next to theatres. I was in there on my own for about 20 minutes. Hope this helps. See you very soon xxx

Hi @Bling Babe
From getting changed to been in theatre was about 30 mins for me. Saw the anaesthetist in the waiting area next to theatre, so time went very quickly, kept me informed on the wait. They try not to have patients waiting in the theatre holding area. Hope this helps.

Thank you Ian, how are you getting on with your pouch?

Hi Bling, the main waiting room your partner can stay with you until they call you through to get changed etc. Once you go through a nurse takes you to the next waiting room and your partner leaves you at the lift. After that its not a long wait x good luck!

Hi Bling, the main waiting room your partner can stay with you until they call you through to get changed etc. Once you go through a nurse takes you to the next waiting room and your partner leaves you at the lift. After that its not a long wait x good luck!
Thank you for the info, how are you feeling mow x

Back