• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made it to goal :)

vickylou

Well guys weighed in this morning hoping for a 2lb loss to hit my goal weight of 11stone set by my wl team, to my complete happiness it was -3lbs :D:D:D:D:D

So that puts me at 10stone 13lbs. Had my surgery on the 13th march 2012 my start weight was 23stone, total lost 12stone 1lb in 10 and a half months. Now hopefully I can maintain without too much trouble.

rickysmrs

yayyyy well done you what a fantastic achievement. xx

angiemason

well done xxx time to update your pic I think :)

top_kat

what a wonderful achievement! Congratulations to you :)

amanda577

Oh well done Vicky Iou!! What a fantastic achievement!! But agree with Samsara & Angie!! Can't wait to see your before and your goal weight pics! Bet you look wonderful! You should be very proud of yourself xxx

edge

Wow well done,you have done really well to get to goal so quickly,so come on now let's see the pics.x

sukay

Trying to focus on future
what great news!! well done!

vickylou

Ok just worked out actually how to do this so sorry if they ain't all the right way up lol not that good yet I will put more in the photo section, but don't have a today's target weight pic yet

First 2 r the day I started pre op diet 1st march 2012 23stone
Next is op day -15lbs
One in the dres was before Xmas 11st 13lbs
Then last 1 is one the 23rd dec 11st 8lbs I think
Need to do a new 1

vickylou

Well that didn't work to plan did it not sure how to do it any other way

amanda577

Oh VickyIou!! They worked fine here.... I just had to look at them sideways lol..... What a transformation. Yours is one of the most dramatic I have seen for ages. You should be extremely proud of yourself young lady you look stunning.