• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made it to goal :)

Wow - that's great news. Well done you. How was getting there? Was it a challenge for you? x x x :D

Over all I think it's defo totally mentally very very hard (for me anyway) rather than physically.

Surgery went fab for me thank god! Hardly any pain what's so ever, recovery went well, a little tiredness in the first 2 months I would say, always had a sleep in the afternoons lol.

Food wise I always stuck to what they told me to have and stayed on the right stage for the right amount of time, everything healed well, no problems there.

I had a terrible late dumping episode with a smoothie that was on my plan and a second one with sugar free calpol!!!!! Thought I was gonna die! And an early dumping episode with an actimel NOT NICE, all in the first 6 weeks post op and omg I thank god I had these in a way because I always check labels and it keeps me on track as I always remember the feeling of those times and never want to feel like that again, I can't imagine what it would be like if I ate something I shouldn't if u get what I mean?

Once on more solid foods I over ate I think 3 times, which felt awful stuck then it resulted me being sick, so I always weight and portion my foods since then and never been sick since :D:D:D

Food wise now, nothing I eat makes me ill, but always choice healthy stuff.

Excerise was a big key factor for me, they call me the gym rat now!!! Never would I thought lol I do hammer it though 5 times a week 2hours each time, a lot of cardio and a far amount of weights.

Need to find a happy medium to maintain now.

Must admit as I said before mentally it's hard, don't feel thin now (yet, hope this changes) have to look at my pics all the time to remind myself. I have a photo album of my progress which has help me loads would defo recommend people to do one.

And unfortunately excess SKIN is a big issues for me, wearing clothes it looks fine (well I hope I do lol) but naked it's not good :cry: but knew this at the very start and started a surgery fund then so will be starting that next year defo. Once I have maintained for a good amount of time, don't think I will be a fan of summer this year, but hey hoe sure I will live.
But OMG the BEST THiNG I HAVE EVER DONE so happy :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the easy lol but hope it helps, someone anyway! Xxxxx

Wow!!! Amazing well done!!! Can I be rude & ask if you have any loose skin? X

Not rude Hun don't worry ask away xxx

And yes I have a lot of loose skin unfortanely, and totally honestly thats the only down side to this journey, they tell u at the start and I always thought yeah yeah I can live with that, but I started a saving fund for surgery the month after my op for excess skin just incase and glad I did.

I am 29 and single and there is no way on this earth I could let a bloke near me I don't think till I have removal surgery, bring on the PAIN, hopefully this time next year I will have my arms and legs done, I want to maintain first, don't want to rush into anything.

But yes sorry for the ramberling no amount of gym or toning will help mine, as I go 2hours 5times a week as it is and everything needs surgery arms, legs, belly bum and boobs in my case

Thanks guys u r all so kind xxxx in tears here :) :) :)

wow well done xxx

What an incredible transformation and in such a very short time. You look very pretty -and much younger. Well done indeed !
xx

Well guys weighed in this morning hoping for a 2lb loss to hit my goal weight of 11stone set by my wl team, to my complete happiness it was -3lbs :D:D:D:D:D

So that puts me at 10stone 13lbs. Had my surgery on the 13th march 2012 my start weight was 23stone, total lost 12stone 1lb in 10 and a half months. Now hopefully I can maintain without too much trouble.

Very good keep it up x

I'll prob have excess skin too!! More surgery will sort it out!!!! You look fab, a true inspiration!! I hope I get to goal!! Xx

12 stone in 10 months! Blimey. You look incredible, an amazing transformation. Honestly well done, I know it's not easy so you have done fantastically to be at goal and looking fab :) x

Wow!! You had your op 17 days before me and have lost loads!! Well done :) Really proud of you :D xxx

Well done Vicky and all in under a year :wow: :) x

I could hardly believe the *after* pics were the same woman. Fantastic transformation! And so fast too!

Looking amazing vickylou!

Thanks everyone, all the lovely comments r so kind :)

Wow you look amazing. You post gives me such hope that in a years time I might come anywhere close to losing enough weight to look as good as you do. Fantastic well done x

Back