• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

make over and photo shoot

hopelesscase

I got a groupon voucher for a mac make over and photoshoot and went for it yesterday. I have never done anything like that before and loved every moment of it!!! here is the results!!

Attachments

• IMG_4864.jpg
    IMG_4864.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_4851.jpg
    IMG_4851.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_4897.jpg
    IMG_4897.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_4893.jpg
    IMG_4893.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 542
  • phone 1532.JPG
    phone 1532.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Carole i'm loving your pics, but could you do me one itsy bitsy favour please?

Put your before picture on here too? We have lots of newcomers who will not believe you are the same person..

Wonderful xx

Julie thanks for asking me to do that. I've not looked at any of my fat photos for ages and although its reduced me to tears I've just realised how far I've come.

I also sent Dave a couple of the pictures today and I've just had a message off him that also reduced me to tears it simply said "almost as beautiful as the person within" He's never seen any of my fat pictures and said when i asked if he wanted to see any he said if we came across any in time he would just see them as that a picture as its the real person that counts.

I have always enjoyed my life but never expected to feel as blessed as i do these days. god bless each and every surgeon, medical team and their care, consideration and talent...

blooming heck! WOW!! amazing :D

You look amazing x

Very moving pictures with the before one.......... You look smashing and what a lovely comment for you fella to make. Well done to you.
Lynne x

Beautiful! You look fantastic Hun well done xx

Amazing photos :) You look great! I wish I had the confidence to do that.

Its taken me 18 months to get there and it was only because i knew my friends 17 yr old daughter wanted to do one that i got the vouchers in the first place. But the staff were fab and when i explained why i was doing it they were even more supportive to make the experiance special and build my confidence.

OMG you are stunning, well done you and what an inspiration thank you xx

Julie thanks for asking me to do that. I've not looked at any of my fat photos for ages and although its reduced me to tears I've just realised how far I've come.

I also sent Dave a couple of the pictures today and I've just had a message off him that also reduced me to tears it simply said "almost as beautiful as the person within" He's never seen any of my fat pictures and said when i asked if he wanted to see any he said if we came across any in time he would just see them as that a picture as its the real person that counts.

I have always enjoyed my life but never expected to feel as blessed as i do these days. god bless each and every surgeon, medical team and their care, consideration and talent...

You're a stunning lady Carole and you should be very proud of the job you have achieved. You look fantastic and your results and your journey should be an inspiration to anyone as to just what can be achieved if we play our part.

Well done lady you're a WLS superstar

Previous posts say it all - you look absolutely smashing! Well done on your weight loss and thank you so much for posting - what an inspiration!

You look fabulous ! :)

Back