• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Dogs Home Tragedy :(

purplepansyem

Crazy Cat Lady ;)
I'm absolutely gutted with what's happened at Manchester dogs home tonight. I can't understand why a 15 year old boy would take pleasure in torching a home for abandoned animals. If he was my kid, I'd disown him :cry:

It's all down to lack of discipline, children are not taught respect and morals. There is going to be a generation that don't work, don't care about anything and have no respect for anything or anyone. On my local news today a 13 year. Old has been detained for murder and a 14 is still been looked for. No need to say anymore.

Devastated

I'm absolutely gutted with what's happened at Manchester dogs home tonight. I can't understand why a 15 year old boy would take pleasure in torching a home for abandoned animals. If he was my kid, I'd disown him :cry:

Total now 60 dogs dead....& rising
Please donate & get involved xxx

Most children are taught these things. The world has always had its share of nutters, but with the advent of the internet and worldwide news we are far more likely to hear about it now than we would have been 30 years ago.

I'm about 20 mins away - I donated lots yo the charity shop last year and will be putting all my bigger clothes there too - so sad :-( xx

Back