• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mandy

Hope you get things sorted soon Mandy x x x

I was just wondering the same thing. Did she have her op today?? Any news??

Hope her op went well and that she finally gets things sorted out xxx

I hope her further surgery yesterday sorted out the hernia and any other problem they found xx Sending out healing vibes to you mandy x

I was wondering how Mandy was! I hope she is feeling better soon. Sod's law that it has to be poor Mandy who is all on her own and unwell. Here's hoping she's up and feeling better soon, hopefully she'll go back to her brother to be looked after xxx

Hi sharon, i 2 was thinking the same thing, hope everything is ok and we hear some news soon and Mandy will soon be on her way to a full recovery x

Any news???????

<<<tick tock tick tock>>> waiting patiently for news over here too xxx

hi guys sorry not been on been so busy.
mandy text me will write word for word:

"hes unstuck some adhesion which he said was difficult stretched pouch which had narrowed slightly. Says he cant do anymore"

she seems in good spirits today and is saying she is going to her brothers the weekend so hopefully this is it this time.

cheers

I was kind of hoping that they would find something that they could fix, it means that it could sort itself out now.
xxxxx for Mandy xxx

Thanks Julie for the update.

Hopefully Mandy will make a speedy recovery from here on, she has not had it easy and it will be nice for her to spend time with her brother and I am glad to know she will have some company to keep an eye on her.

Love Mini xxx

Back