• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mandy

Just to let you all know that Mandy has been sorted out and is due to be discharged home either tomorrow or Saturday. There was scar tissue which I believe had tightened and did not allow any food to go in and that has been dealt with. She has had some soup today so fingers crossed.

Hope everything is sorted for Mandy and she can start feeling well x

Here's hoping Mandy has a speedy recovery from now on ...

Not great news about the adhesions, but fantastic that this has been discovered and hopefully sorted. Brilliant that Mandy has managed a bit of soup too....

Here's hoping this time is really her recovery period, sincerely hoping her brother makes her stay for a couple of weeks so he can keep a real eye on her...

Get well soon Mandy xx

anyone heard from mandyl

hi all
just wandered if anyone has heard from mandyl she hasnt replied to my text since friday so i have now stopped texting her.
If anyone has contacted her send my love
cheers

How many Mandy threads have we got now lol?I hope she's ok, but why do we have to keep having new threads?:eek::eek:

She's OK, I went to see her in hospital yesterday. She's just feeling a bit too 'out of it' to text, at the moment. Don't lose touch with her though, she needs all the help she can get.

How many Mandy threads have we got now lol?I hope she's ok, but why do we have to keep having new threads?:eek::eek:

I think sometimes Candie questions get lost in threads that have been going for a few days and we don't always get the answers we asked for, so a new thread is sometimes a good alternative.

Here's hoping Mandy is feeling better, please pass on our love and support for her xxx

I have merged the last 3 Mandy threads together so all the posts are in one place.

Get well soon Mandy x

I have merged the last 3 Mandy threads together so all the posts are in one place.

Get well soon Mandy x

Sam you are so on the ball!

Mandy,

My cheeriest good wishes to you, just hoping that you are on the mend and you can finally get that new life started. Hope you can feel all the positive vibe comming your way for us here and looking forward to hearing from you when you feel up to it.

Nic:p

Get well soon Mandy x
Thanks hun, it will be much easier for people to keep up to date now, without trawling through 5 or 6 threads:D:D

Really hope you feel better soon Mandy x

Back