• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2015 Surgeries

Good luck for Tuesday. I think I might be the last one done in March lol

Lynn x

I am having a bypass on March 17th St Patrick's day , :) can't wait so excited good luck to you all started my pre opp milk diet , counting down the days now :)

Good luck discojen....praying for a safe and speedy recovery please do come back and let us know how u got on xx

Good luck to everyone! Im booked in for late march. Eek

Hi all, I'm booked for a sleeve on 12th March, excited but really nervous...starting to think about what might go wrong and how I will cope after the op.....I've 3 small children to look so after! Xx

Well done discojen...you have made it to the other side..@katD good luck hope all goes well for u...am quiet nervous too I have a little three year old and my parents will be looking after him....can't wait till it's my turn 20 more days to go.

Good luck to all the Marchers.
I was supposed to be February 27th but got cancelled to the first of March.
All went well and no major pain just tenderness although did suffer from wind pain, never been so pleased to pump after 2 days. Getting to grips with the puree diet now.
All the best
Steve

Glad you got your op Steve, good luck with your journey from now on and let us know how it is going

Lynn x

Back