• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2015 Surgeries

Labelle

Hi all hope everyone is having a great weekend....start my LSD tomorrow for two weeks it's finally dawned on me, no going back this is the final hurdle before surgery..am all prepared, I will be having 4 250ml protein shakes a day made with skimmed milk...plus two litres of liquid a day in the form of water, sugar free squash, zero calorie diet drinks, tea or coffee with no sugar...am ready to go...14 days till surgery.

Gippa

Best wishes Labelle.
If you start to struggle on the LSD just think of the benifits after, its all worth it.

ladilindy

Good luck Labelle, I start my LSD tomorrow as I have to do it for 3 weeks, I am doing a food based one though.

Hope everyone else is doing okay

Lynn x

claudiadearman

I started my milk diet today :-( only just come off of one in January lol anyways good luck ladies and gents I'm in on the 23rd for an RnY at luton xxxx

brooksypjkn

Going into spire, Manchester to have my band. I've not had to do the strict LSD just a low fat one approx 1000 cals a day for 5 days. A little nervous but very excited to start to my new journey.

ladilindy

So today is the first day of my LSD, only 3 weeks till my surgery. However last week I started adopting the principles of my LSD if not the strict quantities and I am staggered to find I have lost 9LBS!!!!!

Lynn x

Labelle

Oh wow ladilindy that's a great loss... Today is the official start date for me two weeks on nothing but protein shakes...am ready to go, I have already had breakfast..thank you everyone for the support snd good luck to everyone else x

Ruby2110

So today is the first day of my LSD, only 3 weeks till my surgery. However last week I started adopting the principles of my LSD if not the strict quantities and I am staggered to find I have lost 9LBS!!!!!

Lynn x
That's fantastic!! Well done :)

KatD

Well my sleeve has now been postponed until Saturday. Just had my pre-op assessment and feeling really positive, the nurse and dietician were great. Only problem was that I have a phobia of needles and passed out whilst they were taking blood!! Whoops...very embarrassing!!

brooksypjkn

Doing really well, a week yesterday since I had my op. Took my dressings off today and all good but no idea how to upload pictures!! Another week of my liquid diet to go.........down 12.5lbs xx

Tules

Good to hear you operation went well and amazing weight loss in such a short time.can you update your user details to show what kind of surgery you had etc.
Look forward to seeing photos

dizzyday71

Hello to all the Mad Marchers, having my op at Salford Royal on 30th March ?, I have reach day 10 of LSD and I am struggling with sweet cravings, not normally a sweetie kind of girl but right now I would kill for something sweet, anyone else struggling with this? Any tips on beating these cravings are greatly appreciated. Many thanks xx