• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2015 Surgeries

Labelle

Hi y'all...March is slowly creeping in...I was hoping someone would start a March 2015 surgery thread but I haven't seen one yet so I decided to start one hope it's not too early...I will be having my bypass on the 24th of March God willing...I start the LSD on the 9th...so any one else having surgery in March care to share the excitement.

ladilindy

I'm having a bypass on 31 March, I also have to start my LSD on the 9th. Feeling quite excited at the moment but I expect the nerves will kick in eventually

Lynn x

Labelle

I know right....March can't come soon enough...it's all i keep thinking about, it's literally taken over my life am quiet nervous but I think more excited...am looking forward to starting my LSD..good luck with everything and I hope to compare notes on whole journey x

Labelle

Good luck Xbander, so ayou are a day after me...I know it's just all really exciting at the moment... For some reason it hasn't sank in yet...but I know nerves will kick in pretty soon.

Jacwat

Labelle

Good luck everyone exciting times right...beginning of an amazing new life. Tanisha do you mean pre op assessment? If so 5 weeks had my pre op 5th February 2015 and I was given my LSD at this appointment but my entire journey has taken precisely a year was reffered by my GP in March 2014 and will be having my bypass on March 24th.. Through out the year I saw the phycologist, had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. After my endoscopy I was given a date in December 2014 for March 2015. the wait is 3 months am under the Whittington in London...good luck on your journey x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I'll make this a sticky thread, February has flown so totally forgot a March thread - whoops :D

Labelle

Good luck all my lovely March people hope you all have a great weekend am going to party today and will be having my food funeral today lol...as I plan to start my LSD a week nearly on Monday.

Leelin

Hi all, Having a mini bypass at Sunderland on 3rd March. Not long now!

Good luck all! What is a mini bypass? Is that another name for a sleeve?

Sarahmaria

Having a sleeve. Hopefully in march!

dellam760

Good luck all March'ers. I have one endoscopy (camera down the throat) AND then will get a surgery date. May I hope !!

Let us know how you get on please x