• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2015 Surgeries

Sorry I think I jumped in at the wrong bit, I thought you had a problem putting photos on as I did and I needed to change my privacy settings but then I saw a picture after I put my comment on lol :)

Ok! I couldn't work anything out when I first joined, it too me ages then the girls mentioned you need more than 50 comments etc. Finding my way slowly around now x

Technology is great if you know how to use it, I had my photo upside down for ages until I worked out all the doings etc lol

Well tomorrow I start my 3rd and final week of my LSD, before setting off for Belgium for my op.

I have to say I have felt remarkably good while following this diet, (I wasn't given a specific one, so looked at other providers and found the food diets were broadly similar so followed one of those). I was a bit doubtful when I measured the portions compared to what I used to have, but I have not felt hungry at all. I am also sleeping better and now wonder how much my rubbish diet contributed to my previous problems.

Good luck to all having their surgery this week

Lynn x

Well tomorrow I start my 3rd and final week of my LSD, before setting off for Belgium for my op. I have to say I have felt remarkably good while following this diet, (I wasn't given a specific one, so looked at other providers and found the food diets were broadly similar so followed one of those). I was a bit doubtful when I measured the portions compared to what I used to have, but I have not felt hungry at all. I am also sleeping better and now wonder how much my rubbish diet contributed to my previous problems. Good luck to all having their surgery this week Lynn x

One of my very good friends had her surgery is Belgium and she said they were great xx

Well tomorrow I start my 3rd and final week of my LSD, before setting off for Belgium for my op. I have to say I have felt remarkably good while following this diet, (I wasn't given a specific one, so looked at other providers and found the food diets were broadly similar so followed one of those). I was a bit doubtful when I measured the portions compared to what I used to have, but I have not felt hungry at all. I am also sleeping better and now wonder how much my rubbish diet contributed to my previous problems. Good luck to all having their surgery this week Lynn x
My last week too, like you I have found it quiet easy, apart from the sugar craving at the beginning of the week, which I found very strange as I've always been a savoury girl. Good luck with your last week, how has your weight loss been? Xx

My last week too, like you I have found it quiet easy, apart from the sugar craving at the beginning of the week, which I found very strange as I've always been a savoury girl. Good luck with your last week, how has your weight loss been? Xx

Not due to weigh in till tomorrow but had lost 12lbs up to last Monday so hoping for a little bit more
Lynn x

Well done Lynn, let us know how you get on with your weigh in, 12lb it a brilliant weight loss so far you should feel very proud of yourself xx

Well done Lynn, let us know how you get on with your weigh in, 12lb it a brilliant weight loss so far you should feel very proud of yourself xx

Well I am somewhat staggered to report that I have lost another 7lbs making a a total of 1st 5lbs. This is from 2 weeks LSD and a week using the principles of the diet but not the strict quantity!!!! It all goes to make surgery that little bit safer.

It's been quite a good morning as I also go an email to say that I scored 100% in my stores mystery shopper visit for March:D

Hope everyone else doing well

Lynn x

Lynn that is fantastic, well done you, keep up the good work as like you said it all goes to make the op that much easier xxx
???????? gold stars just for you xx

Lynn that is fantastic, well done you, keep up the good work as like you said it all goes to make the op that much easier xxx
???????? gold stars just for you xx

Mmmm gold stars didn't come up? Just lost of question marks
Not sure what I did wrong there?

Well done to all Marchers.

Had my surgery yest. Went well i think. Just a few issues at the minute but happy enough.

Sm

Xx

Errrrr so sick, I can't believe I have picked up a vomiting bug this close to surgery date, I hope it won't affect me having the op??

Plenty of water keep away from dairy and rest, there's a lot of 24/48 bugs around. You should be ok

Oh no hun, hope you get over it quickly

Lynn x

Sleep n sips of water seam to of helped, but I am absolutely starving so do I risk eating something if so what? Can't face fish its what I had last night for tea so that came up when all this started. Thinking may be a little stir fried veg no fat?

Probably too late now but I would have had something bland like toast.

Lynn x

I agree nothing that might come to visit you, toast with a little butter/spread no Veg's or dairy

Back