• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me before and after 4 and half stone loss

sammyc

this is me at my 30th birthday party in jan 2012 at 21st 10lb
and this is me a week ago at 17st 8lb
ive lost 6lb since this pic its me on the left
also a nice one of me before my opp lolCopy of xmas and nye 120.jpg

mums birthday 059.jpg

mums birthday 061.jpg

mums birthday 002.jpg

mums birthday 004.jpg:553:

You look amazing sammy. Loving the operation attire very sexual lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

sammyc said:
thank hun still got 5 more stone to lose but feel great its the best thing ive ever done love my opp pics lol x

Well Hun there will be nothing left of you. You carry 17st extremely well and in proportion. :) I'm 16.5 but carry all my weight on top.. Not nice I'm an egg on legs lol... I'm gonna take some groovy pre op pics lol.. Good luck for the rest of ur wls journey x

you look great sammy, very sexy in the hospital pic bahahaha :8855: xxx

Gorgeous dharling!

Ur looking great!!!, well done x

You look amazing sammy xx

you look stunning hun !!!
very saucy pose there !! xx

Well dun Hun u look great :) x

scottiebottie said:
well the funny thing is i dont even bat for ur team lol... I bat for team gaga lol...

Lol!!!!! I live near the Village. Was meant to go out with Ryan. We can have a big night out Scittie lol

Well done on your weight loss chick!! You have done soooo well!! Xxx

scottiebottie said:
TELL ME MORE WHOS RYAN .... ? ....

Ryan off the forum lol.

scottiebottie said:
oh i see lol... ill be doing my miss marple and some investigation lol.... hope ur well and everything went well with ur op... and did u bribe mr nijjar for my op date ?? when is my pipework getting done ?? lol... ive been on the phone to pals today as im just fed up of calling and bieng fobbed off to be honest as im stressed at the moment and im awaiting a reply.. so do u go to the village then ??? i think its crap not like it used to be ... xx

Didn't get a chance to bribe him lol. Good luck with PALS. And only went once last year. Wasn't overly impressed lol

You look so gorgeous and so much younger. You must be thrilled. Keep it up!

Back