• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me in my size 14 jeans ( pic included)

BlueDiamond

Sorry for the wait, but here is me in my size 14 skinny Jeans I bought 2 weeks ago and the other pic is one of me at my heaviest (17st 2lbs) after a loss of 75lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek:....still doesnt feel real tbh.

Attachments

• MEMEME.jpg
    MEMEME.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 273
o wow eeee you look amazing sweets xx

Wow you look great. Well done xx

well done Julie u look great !

Well done hun you look absolutely fab.

luv skinny jeans they are so comfy. xxx

Julie - what can I say? You look amazing. You and I have had a very similar journey but you just look fab. Keep up the good work - not much to go now. When will you be happy to maintain - a particular size or weight or just going to see how it goes?
loads of love
JO XX

Julie - what can I say? You look amazing. You and I have had a very similar journey but you just look fab. Keep up the good work - not much to go now. When will you be happy to maintain - a particular size or weight or just going to see how it goes?
loads of love
JO XX

tyvm Jo xx - Well my original goal is too reach ten stone and maintain. Will assess my bmi when I reach 10 stone because I already have been told too apply for t/t by my surgeon and he said my bmi needs to be 30 ( am sure docs told me 27 before) so thats something else I wanna take into account, I want to be a health weight not stick thin and gaunt looking ya know wot I mean? Ty for your comments xx

You look absolutely fab, well done

Fantastic Julie, it makes everything so worthwhile to see these pics... Love and hugs Angel xxx

Back