• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Medication for WLS questions

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Post Bypass Aftercare

I was just on the WLS group site getting the link for someone, and noticed that they do a post bypass aftercare package as well as post band ones.

I know some on here have found that the aftercare hasn't been what they hoped it would be, so thought it would be worth posting. I know a few banders on here use the post band aftercare package and are full of praise for it.

12 months post bypass is £499

WLS Group - Aftercare plus

thanks Linda :)

God Shel your knowledge around the bypass and services is amazing. as you know i have had no aftercare at all so will def have a look at the link. thanks hun xx

Lol it's not knowledge, it's just research :) but thank you.

hello shell, i have been reading on here long before i posted and it seems you are the one to get things done lol, it is very good information indeed and i for one am going to need all the help you can give me so you can be the boss of us all ok thank you x

Yup, definately not the boss, in fact it shows that I'm quite pathetic really as I have waaaaaaaay to much spare time on my hands! We're all in the same boat and personally I just like to help people as much as possible :)

I know it was Vicky, no need to think you've offended anyone :D :hug99: I don't want anyone else to come on afterwards and think I'm any different to anyone else here is all :)

Am laughing my head off at a reputation comment I just got saying 'well said' for my post saying it shows how pathetic I am! Can't work out if it was meant nicely or not, but I will assume it was :D

Aftercare was a definate main factor in my choice when looking at WLS and i opted for one with a 2 year package. I also know they do them for people who have already undergone surgery.

Fantastic loss! x

thanks hun, i have started to break wind a little easier this morning but just can not get comfy its driving me mad. lol Im aching all over is that normal aswell i assume its bcoz im trying to get up and about

I woke up on day 3 and my whole body felt like I'd been having a major workout! I ached all over. I'm guessing it was to do with the movement - pulling etc during surgery! Mind you that soon went. Hope the wind pain goes soon for you. I had a peppermint solution the hospital gave me - it eased the problem a little. x x

I woke up on day 3 and my whole body felt like I'd been having a major workout! I ached all over. I'm guessing it was to do with the movement - pulling etc during surgery! Mind you that soon went. Hope the wind pain goes soon for you. I had a peppermint solution the hospital gave me - it eased the problem a little. x x

Thanks for getting back to me i really do appreciate it. Where did u have your op done? I has mine at Salford Royal, by Mr Ammori

Back