• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going for it

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Going for it!
Hi and thanks to everyone who replied to my previous post.

Taking all your advice into account and after spending 'hours' reading through peoples journeys, I have decided to go private.

I am waiting for an appointment with the WLS group to have a gastric band fitted. Of all of the companies I contacted they were the only ones who provided all the info I needed plus the aftercare sounds very good.

Will keep you all updated with how things go - and thanks again for your advice!

Maz x :D

well done hun ..... atleast u wont have the added pressure of waiting on nhs lists and for funding etc .. u can have this done when and as u wish now hun ... so makes it all the better and your journey gets off on good foot ...

keep us informed of what happens as it happens hun xx

Aw - thanks Brett x hope you get all your questions answered tomorrow!

Maz x

Good luck Mazza, hope it all happens soon!

Good luck Mazza...I had my inital consultation with Wendy and Steve from WLSG today they are so so nice...where are you looking at having the surgery?

good luck hun x

Hi Maz
I had band fitted last Tuesday in Preston with WLS group.
Had trapped wind for first couple of days but no painkillers on sat or sun and now feel great
Cheers
James

Good luck Maz going private means you can dictate when it is done :) which will be as fast as you like

Good luck Mazza...I had my inital consultation with Wendy and Steve from WLSG today they are so so nice...where are you looking at having the surgery?

Hello I'm going to have the surgery at Preston (£500 cheaper) but everything else at Birmingham.

Hi Maz
I had band fitted last Tuesday in Preston with WLS group.
Had trapped wind for first couple of days but no painkillers on sat or sun and now feel great
Cheers
James

Thanks Jim

I will be going to Preston too, glad your feeling good :D

Back