• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meeee at 6 months post op

slimpip

Oops I'm a couple of weeks late! My 6 months was on 29th July and I have currently lost 6st 2lbs which I'm over the moon about. I'm being brave and uploading a progress pic. Be kind hehe :ashamed0005:

Attachments

• IMG_9644.jpg
    IMG_9644.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,464

Chrisyd

Oops I'm a couple of weeks late! My 6 months was on 29th July and I have currently lost 6st 2lbs which I'm over the moon about. I'm being brave and uploading a progress pic. Be kind hehe :ashamed0005:
Oh my the difference is incredible - well done xx

Butterfly_lady

Wow looking fab x

los in it

hey gal your looking great ,very well done !

slimpip

Thanks everyone!! It's very nerve wracking putting your pics up on here...but I shouldn't have worried, you're too kind xxx

Llora

I like how you have the same coloured bra and knickers in both pictures! :)

Well done!!! :)

slimpip

Well pink then red, but the first ones are a 24 and my new ones are an 18!! I remember when I bought them and couldn't wear them at all! They were so small and kept rolling down (nightmare) and now....they are roomy!!! Yey! x

Llora

Well pink then red, but the first ones are a 24 and my new ones are an 18!! I remember when I bought them and couldn't wear them at all! They were so small and kept rolling down (nightmare) and now....they are roomy!!! Yey! x

Well i did understand it was different bra and knickers! :) :) :)

Just loved how the similar couring was done! As it is really great in comparison pictutes ! :) :) :)

slimpip

I had a gastric sleeve hun! I've been so lucky I must admit, recovered well (well once I got home anyway), can eat everything with no real issues (have to be careful with too much sugar and spicy food hurts a bit but...). Just need to get back out running now as I was doing really well up until a couple of months back when a pre-exisiting hip injury reared it's ugly head. Now I'm at the physio every 3 weeks, but it's getting better :) x