• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meeee at 6 months post op

Stacey83

I had a gastric sleeve hun! I've been so lucky I must admit, recovered well (well once I got home anyway), can eat everything with no real issues (have to be careful with too much sugar and spicy food hurts a bit but...). Just need to get back out running now as I was doing really well up until a couple of months back when a pre-exisiting hip injury reared it's ugly head. Now I'm at the physio every 3 weeks, but it's getting better :) x

AMAZING! I'm 3 months out with a sleeve and your results are inspirational, if I can reach 6 stone at 6 month's I'll be very happy! X

slimpip

Your loss is incredible too though!!! I haven't stuck to 'the rules' which a lot of people would frown upon but I say each to their own and we all have our own journeys. My aim in this was to live normally...just eat less. It's been a huge success, if that's my measure :) x

skydreamer

Only joined tonight and to see this is an absolute inspiration, thank you so much. I've got my op two weeks on Tuesday. All I can say is WOW! You look great x

slimpip

Thanks all so much!!! I'm really happy with how my shape is turning out, just need the hips to follow suit a but otherwise I'll look so out of proportion! Haha x

slimpip

I do Cariadd88 :) and may I say wow you are incredibly beautiful! xxx

Cariadd88

I do Cariadd88 :) and may I say wow you are incredibly beautiful! xxx

Aaww thank you ( blushing like crazy ) xx

Starting to see some of my features coming back which is lovely - who knew I had cheekbones!! Still got I think, around another 4 stone to lose but it's so difficult to decide on a final weight goal as it's so long since I've been there, if that makes any sense?! xx

slimpip

Yeah that makes total sense!!! I have an initial goal of bmi 28 ish, but I just want to see how I feel when I get there and then redecide. I am doing this to have a baby, so I'd be happy at BMI of 28 to start trying for a baby!

You're rediscovering cheek bones, for me it's collar bones haha xx

Cariadd88

Aw so exciting that your doing it to have a baby that really is a wonderful goal you are aiming for!!

Strange things all these bones you start finding hehe. I freaked out the other day because I could cross my legs with out having to lift my leg up by hand!! Such random simple things but they really mark exciting mile stones! xx

slimpip

Oh yeah I had that one too, or just that without really noticing, I found I could have my leg crossed, comfortably for hours under my desk, rather than after a few mins feeling really uncomfy. And...the other day I ripped my tights really badly so decided to take them off and I was so worried as I thought my legs would rub terribly...but they didn't. I mean don't get me wrong, there's nowhere near a gap but it didn't feel bad.

I went over to my mums today and tried on her entire wardrobe haha, she's a size 18. Everything fit!!!! Even her next work trousers. The dresses that are tailored didn't look good around my tummy (love handles galore) but they all fit and that made me so happy. NSV for today :) x

Jacwat

Wow! You look amazing! Well done, so inspiring :) xx

Cariadd88

Hey hun how you getting on? Have you been out showing off in all your size 18's, or has your mum locked all her clothes away hehe xx

slimpip

Hey lovely! Oh I'm getting on great...you should head over to my diary :)

But just incase you don't want to, here's the picture I uploaded this morning from yesterday. I am officially a size 18 in everything. I have bought office wear trousers (no give), a pencil skirt (as shown) and a hiking coat (which I have always found to be fairly small fitting) all in a size 18...so it must be official and I am really happy! How are you doing? XXX

Attachments

• IMG_4348.jpg
    IMG_4348.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 173