• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meeee at 6 months post op

You look absolutely fantastic, an inspiration!

Wow - you are look great - wearing a pencil skirt is brilliant x

Well done Pip, you look fantastic! Keep it up xxx

Wow you look fantastic,well done you. Your my inspiration, I would love to be in your position in 6 months time :)

Well done Pip. You look amazing... And actually look smaller than an size 18!!!! I would've out you down for 14/16!! Hopefully you can steal your mum's clothes for a while?! X

Thanks both!!! I'm 1 year and 2 months post op now, and 19 weeks pregnant!!! EEEEEK x

Good luck Nicola :) xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
You looked fabulous in your photo in August 2014.
I am due to have surgery on 21 October. I am getting the doubts and worried I won't loose weight. I have lost 5 1/2 stone in the past 2 yeas. But now I am struggling, even on the milk diet I don't seem to loose as much as other people. Worried I will have the op and still not loose weight.

Bella's Mum, honestly please don't second guess your decision, it's the best one you've ever made. Its 1 yr and 8 months ish since my surgery and even though I've had a pregnancy inbetween I'm still 9st lighter. You've done incredibly well so far and the surgery will, if nothing else, just make sure you never go back to being bigger again. If you have any questions...throw them my way xxx

This is what I looked like just before getting pregnant, I'm the same now, I weighed less the day after giving birth than I did when I fell pregnant. I have been very lucky! Still got a stone to lose until goal though, my journey isn't over yet! x

P.S. I'm the one in the middle lol x

Attachments

• IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 76
Back