• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Kara...

ldavidson84

Hi All,

I absolutely love my pets, this is my 4 legged baby girl Kara. She is 3 1/2 years old white German Shepherd and we got her last October 2010 and she is coming on a treat.

Attachments

• DSCF5127.jpg
    DSCF5127.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF5125.jpg
    DSCF5125.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 22102010197.jpg
    22102010197.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 37
Awwww is Mush his/her name? Its such a cutie pie! My aunt had a westie and he was a lovely dog...he never left her side! XX

Awww...mush is such a gawjuss girlie :)

Kara at the moment is shedding her winter coat, i swear i could make another dog with all the fur im hoovering up :eek:

I just love seeing doggies in the snow especially white ones :D its just so cute!!!

Argh i sympathise with the hairs :eek: Luckily westies dont shed much.

Mush is short for Mushka, she also responds to 'moo', 'b*tch' and 'baby' ;) And shes a laaaady, not that she acts like one lol

Shes a bundle of trouble but i love her to bits :D x

Awww thats a lovely name, my collie who we lost last year aged over 20yrs old was called Muska....very similar....he was a lovely boy. I still have my baby though.....Benson....well big baby...he weighs 61/2 stone lol X

Leanne - your german shepherd Kara, is a beauty. Makes me a little sad we had a german shepherd - she was called Jazz and she was jet black; another beautiful dog.....but we lost her two years ago when she had a stroke.

We have a Westie called Oscar who is almost 13. and lord and master of our home. He looks rather like Deets lovely dog....he`s got a great temperment, very placid and also very good with our 15 month old granddaughter!

Love Kat x

I love all doggies!Mine are on my avatar Bob the Jack and Max the Staffie,we had a Lab called Jake till last summer when we had to let him go to sleep cos he was ill,he was 13 and we miss him daily still.Maz x

Ah, cute doggies!

I have a westie too - he is a very small but very cute almost 8 year old and his name is Mac. He is my daughters dog and follows her everywhere.

We also have a pack of Basset Hounds, Barney and Ozzy are both from other homes, are tri coloured and aged 4 and 2 and my lovely Lemmy Basset is lemon and white. I had him for xmas 2009 so he is 1, cute but smelly!

Hi All,

I absolutely love my pets, this is my 4 legged baby girl Kara. She is 3 1/2 years old white German Shepherd and we got her last October 2010 and she is coming on a treat.

Kara is a real beauty-never seen a white GSD :)

Hi All,

she is gorge! I wanna rub my face in her fur!!

This is my young lady, Mush :D

Little Mush - looks like she's "Queen of the castle"
-but aren't they all:)

Ah, cute doggies!

I have a westie too - he is a very small but very cute almost 8 year old and his name is Mac. He is my daughters dog and follows her everywhere.

We also have a pack of Basset Hounds, Barney and Ozzy are both from other homes, are tri coloured and aged 4 and 2 and my lovely Lemmy Basset is lemon and white. I had him for xmas 2009 so he is 1, cute but smelly!

Maz - 3 basset hounds:eek::eek::eek: - when did you last see your carpets? They are huge dogs :)

:thankyou: everyone! Kara is such a lovely dog, dont get me wrong when we got her she had some issues but she is coming on really well.

She was kept outside in a small kennel day and night when we got her, she was very skinny and when we got her home we soon discovered she has issues with men (doesn't like them) like most women really...:8855: She cowered from them (think she may have been abused in someway) :( She also didnt know what to do with toys or bones etc, she just was so confused by them :confused:

But since we got her, she is putting weight on nicely and loves being inside sleeping on her lovely big bed getting lots of cuddles. She now has started to play with toys and loves tucking into a big bone and different foods.
She loves her walkies, i just cant wait till i can acually run with her :chores016:
She loves my hubby now and is getting better with male strangers.

She is brilliant with my boys 4, nearly 3 and my 9 month old, she is very loyal and protective of our family.

I love doggies and would have more if i could but with my boys being small one is enough at the moment. Such loyalty from the little four legged friends.

Leanne - your german shepherd Kara, is a beauty. Makes me a little sad we had a german shepherd - she was called Jazz and she was jet black; another beautiful dog.....but we lost her two years ago when she had a stroke.

So sorry for your loss of Jazz :(

German Shepherd are a fantastic breed of dog.

Awww thats a lovely name, my collie who we lost last year aged over 20yrs old was called Muska....very similar....he was a lovely boy. I still have my baby though.....Benson....well big baby...he weighs 61/2 stone lol X

Awww...Benson is a big boy :D

I love all doggies!Mine are on my avatar Bob the Jack and Max the Staffie,we had a Lab called Jake till last summer when we had to let him go to sleep cos he was ill,he was 13 and we miss him daily still.Maz x

Bob and Max are so cute, so sorry for your loss of Jake :(

Ah, cute doggies!

I love those big long ears on basset hounds :D

Awww - am loving your lil ones :) - I had a westie (Isla) when I was a kid - and then we had 2 cocker spaniels (Peanuts and Ashley) and now I have one of my own - my little chihuahua Chester :) - he suffers from epilepsy so I'm very protective of him but he is such a lil character... here he is enjoying a recent trip to Norfolk....

Attachments

• IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2141.jpg
    IMG_2141.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 32

joisus! :eek: is that the great dane? absolutely love them!!

Im a fan of all dogs really, just so giving :) Id have a whole pack of them if i had space!

xx

Lol...hes a boxer just a really chunky one.we dont say the F word to him he gets upset lol...he is really very muscley and hes a big lump with it :D XX

Back