• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milestone! Getting rid of large clothes!

krissy123

So pleased have thrown out some clothes and listed others on the internet. I feel this is a big milestone, putting the past behind me. Bought some new today 2 yes 2 sizes smaller! Yey:)

Are you going to keep some thing like a pair of jeans for before/after comparisons?

Have kept a work jacket, that I wore 18 months ago just as I started on this journey, it is 5 dress sizes larger when I was at my biggest! The rest in the bin :D

I still have most of my clothes but am starting to think I should get rid of some as well. Feels great, doesn't it? Well done, keep going. X

Well done

I donated them to a boot fair as we're raising money for a youth group trip to Uganda next year. Apparently a woman snapped them up so plenty of people want to buy larger clothes x

I can't wait to do this?

All mine went to charity shops. I saved a few things for before and after comparisons but apart from that I have nothing left ... It was a brilliant feeling. But not as good as shopping for new stuff :)

Back