• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milestone!

Yvessa

200lbs lost and into the 15s now. Happy Yve!

Well done x

very well done

Fabulous
:party0019:

200lbs lost and into the 15s now. Happy Yve!

Contracts !!

Now i have worked out how to reply to a thread by using "Actions" and then "Quote" .....but have not yet worked out how to add a comment directly on the bottom of a thread (from the Android App) .....anyone help me with Android tech knowledge i wd be grateful ?

Now i have worked out how to reply to a thread by using "Actions" and then "Quote" .....but have not yet worked out how to add a comment directly on the bottom of a thread (from the Android App) .....anyone help me with Android tech knowledge i wd be grateful ?

And how to start a new thread of my own from a phone .... if anyone knows please ?

Thanks.

Oooh .... i just worked out how to do a direct reply ..... now off to see if I can start a thread.

Bear with me + apols for interrupting Yve's thread ....my laptop blew up a while back + I am v v new to the smart phone + doing everything by phone !!

Really pleased for you Yvessa, a very well earned round of applause :clap::clap:

Chuffed for you lovely! :D

200 lbs is just amazing and takes a shed load of hard work, well done xx

Back