• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet start HELP!!

Haylz6

Hiya every1

Offically start milk diet tomorrow but did start it at lunch time today, iv found it make me feel sick so far has anyone else had this and also really bad pains in my stomarch

Any advise or tip would be great

Thanks Haylz xx

hi haylz6, i started my milk diet yesturday and it was very hard. i dont usually have milk and if i do, it's usually skimmed. how pints do you have to drink? mine is 6 pints per day for 5 weeks and i know i wont be able to do 6 pints, i found it far too much. fortunately so far, ive been ok. i had my last drink around 8 and all night, i was getting up every 2 hrs to pee. maybe you could call your dietician and they may consider slimfast for you. i think it will get better and as people keep saying, it will be worth it in the end. good luck on your journey.

Hi Ladies,

I had 5 pints for 4 weeks, and for the first few days you will pee for england, which is a good sign.

As for pains in your tummy, its probably cause your constipated, this also happens, and you probably will need to take something for that.

A few ideas for your milk, milky coffee, hot milk, milk and sugar free jelly, sugar free crusha flavouring.

Im sure others will also be able to help you out with some other ideas as well.

Stick to it if you can though, its well worth it and I shifted over 2 stone on it in 4 weeks.

Good luck

Hiya

Thanks for all the advice and info, iv been ok today and actually enjoyed my milky coffee today, the pains have stopped so no idea what it was.

I hope I can shift 2stobe in 4 weeks iv got it shift 3 stone by the 1st July so fingers crossed

Haylz6 x

Milk Diet

Hiya every1

Offically start milk diet tomorrow but did start it at lunch time today, iv found it make me feel sick so far has anyone else had this and also really bad pains in my stomarch

Any advise or tip would be great

Thanks Haylz xx

Hiya Haylz,

My name is Bob, I have been on my milk diet for a week now, damn hard going I could eat a horse. I have been looking around at other posts and it seems I am being hard done by because my diet is strictly fluids only, milk, squash, OXO, Bovril and 2 yoghurts a day, I have been sneaking in sugar free jelly and frozen sugar free jubblys. I struggled at first, but it is getting a lot easier now I even watched my friends eat a platefull of muffins last night and didn't flinch.
You do get hunger pains at first but they should subside, are you diabetic as that may have a some bearing of feeling a bit sick. I found that taking my medication makes me a bit nauseus. I have to stick with it though.

Hope this has been of some help to you.

Take care Good Luck.

Bob

Hiya everyone thanks for the replies.... Am a few days on it now and doing ok it seems to be working, although I wake up with the worst tasting mouth of milk but that's nothing. Lost 5lbs in 2days on it so it's defo working.

Just hope the 1st of July passes really fast for my pre op and then the 11th is here in a flash too for the op

Back