• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"the man from l&d he say yes" start of milk diet

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
HI, TOMORROW I START MY MILK DIET. TODAY I'M PREPAIRING FOR IT (BUYING VIT TABLETS/MAKING JELLY/ ECT)
I STILL HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP CLINIC SO OPP COULD BE PUT BACK 3 MONTHS IF RESULTS ARE BAD:cry: (HOPEFULY THEY WILL BE GOOD:D).
THEY THINK THE SLEEVE GASTRECTOMY WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION FOR ME, AND EVERY THING I HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT SO FAR IS ALL POSSITIVE.IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY ME INFO ON THIS I WOULD BE GREATFUL

Thats fab news hun,have u got a date yet if not how come ur starting the milk diet now:) soz dont know anything bout the sleve but am sure some one will be along soon.
Congrats again hun and have a good day xxx

Hello Sue. I had my first appointment at the L&D last friday. I think they want me to have a bypass rather than a band. All the best for your journey. I am excited for you!

Hello Sue.

Gool luck with your forthcoming surgery and hope it all goes well for you.

xx

Sure with you starting the milk diet that sounds promising, would of thought the chances of pushing it on another 3 months are slim with them getting you to start that now, lets hope all goes ok fingers crossed for a date very soon x

Hi Sue did they say how long you have to be on the milk diet??as someone said sounds as if they will give you a date soon.What does your diet consist of?

hi sue did they say how long you have to be on the milk diet??as someone said sounds as if they will give you a date soon.what does your diet consist of?

hi, i will have another app in 4 weeks time, if every thing is ok then i will get a date for opp. I asked what do i do inbetween milk diet and opp, i was told to have one healthy meal a day and keep the rest milk diet. Two days before opp i can have my last meal of what ever i like (i'm already planning that)

hi sue did they say how long you have to be on the milk diet??as someone said sounds as if they will give you a date soon.what does your diet consist of?

milk diet is:-
4pints semi skimmed milk
essence for flavour
1 vitamin tablet
1-2 oxo drinks
at least 2 pints water and low cal squashes
1 sugar free jelly
sugar free chewing gum (max 3 sticks)
coffee or tea.

Yum yum i cant wait.

Congrats! I hope you get your surgery date soon and I hope the sleep tests goes well.

Good luck with diet sounds extreme to me the dietition told me the milk diet was only to be done for 2 weeks as it is so limited. Are you sure your heard right? No offence intended just concerned for you.

Well don you will soon be on your way Mia

well done girl all the best for your opp
regards steve

Good luck Sue!!
Bet you will reach your goal before the 4 weeks!! x

Good luck with diet sounds extreme to me the dietition told me the milk diet was only to be done for 2 weeks as it is so limited. Are you sure your heard right? No offence intended just concerned for you.

Hi Chucky,

At the L&D they put you on the milk diet for you to lose 5% of your body weight before you see the surgeon. It is to see if you can tolerate a liquid only diet (as as all know is what we have to have for a period of time after op), aswell as comply and show commitment. HTH :)

Back