• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet

Just an update really on the diet. I feel awful this morning. Like no energy and my muscles are aching. Everything is taking double the effort. I dont think I'm having my full liquid amount and I am trying to up this today. x

Hello Miss Charlie

Make sure you have all your quota as this is what will keep your tank running. I been told by people that have done this diet before that you will feel like this for the first few days as your body is surviving on the minimum and using its reserves, It does get better as time goes on , try not to do too much energy wise until you feel somewhat better.

Wishing you all the best - MeJulie x x

I would imagine that the milk diet is like any diet that puts you into ketosis... for the first 3-4 days you feel like you have awful flu & very lethargic.. then ketosis kicks in & you'll get yr energy back!

Keep with it, the rewards will definately outweight the negatives. xx

Hey Misscharlie, I'm now on day 6 of 14 of the milk diet and doing OK. Maybe I was doing lots wrong before because I have loads more energy than normal and am not really hungry. I've now lost 9 pounds since I started and I'm already fantasising about being a size 12 ! How sad am I ? Keep it up if you can. Try this for a mantra - fat liver, no op, fat liver, no op ! Works for me ;-) Soupie.

and a OH that I have to start cooking at 9pm for as he dont like his food warmed up!

Wow, that's a rather fussy other half! My unsolicited advice would be to have a quiet word with him now because it's only going to get harder and limiting your exposure to food is limiting your exposure to temptation.

Regards, Ade.

See i have trained PuffinRub well, there is no way on this earth i would start cooking for him at nine when there is such things as microwaves especially when you are surviving on milk, get him to have a take away on the way home from work. The less you see of food the better. Good luck my lovely xxx

Feeling very sorry for myself today. I feel as bad as yesturday and I think I have a virus. My muscles feel very heavy, and I cant keep my eyes open. My head hurts. I'm scared if I ring that they wont do my op as I'm ill :( . On the plus side I've lost 8 pounds so far :) x

Back