• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet

perkyprincess

hi all,

just a quick one. im starting the milk diet soon and was wondering if anyone new which was the best low calorie flavouring that you can add to milk. im not a big milk drinker and im gonna find it difficult but the dietician said i could use flavouring as long as it was very low calorie. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.xx

sorry honey no idea i have to follow the low carb one as im diabetic.im pleased not sure i could cope with all that milk.

good luck when you start it xxxxxx

low sugar crusha! I got strawberry. U can get in it different flavours but I liked the milk on its own.
I also got some vanilla essence. That was nice.
Good luck hun x

Definately crusha, it's got a lot less sugar than the nesquick and you can easily put less in than than the guidance on the bottle and still get a nice flavoured drink. I use to drink loads of the yazoo milkshakes before my bypass 3 months ago and I can't really drink them now as they are too high in sugar, I'm still on the crusha now and enjoy it.

Back