• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet

xmandyx

Hi peeps,

Sorry to keep asking questions, wat is the milk diet ? I have seen that quite a few peeps have lost a lot of weight on the diet ? Thanks for any relpys Mandy x

Hi peeps,

Sorry to keep asking questions, wat is the milk diet ? I have seen that quite a few peeps have lost a lot of weight on the diet ? Thanks for any relpys Mandy x

Its the pre-op diet a lot of people choose. In my case its 4 pints of milk, 1 cup f bovril and one low fat yoghurt a day. Normally for two weeks before the op for liver shrinkage to make surgery easier.

Its the pre-op diet a lot of people choose. In my case its 4 pints of milk, 1 cup f bovril and one low fat yoghurt a day. Normally for two weeks before the op for liver shrinkage to make surgery easier.

Thanks for that x was just getting confused, it dose'nt take a lot to confuse me lol, Mandy x

it does work I lost 11lb in a week and had shrunk my liver enough o have key hole surgery

Hi mandy,ive started the milk diet today ready for my op next wednesday, im aloud 4pints of milk.2pints of sugar free juice or water,one bovril drink and one sugar free jelly a day,seems ok so far, domt know how it will be at teatime when hubby and kids have there tea!! but i know its worth it in the end xx

Hi mandy,ive started the milk diet today ready for my op next wednesday, im aloud 4pints of milk.2pints of sugar free juice or water,one bovril drink and one sugar free jelly a day,seems ok so far, domt know how it will be at teatime when hubby and kids have there tea!! but i know its worth it in the end xx
Orchid,
Thanks for that, the diet sounds grate, I hope that you can hack it for a week, just keep thinking it will be worth it, keep the jelly for when hubby and kids have their tea. Good luck with the diet and our op Mandy x

Back